• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wakahm Region Fakes

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Woah they all look so cooooooolll! your really gifted! Though, im sure ive seen those pokemon sprites on the pokemon hack "dark cry: the ledgend of giritana" Do ya make em for him? Anyway, your an exelent spriter, keep at it!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    WoW!
    In my opinion they are all excellent!
    Few fakemons I did not like.
    Keep it up with this great work!

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • Damn, you beat me to the other eeveelutions. They all look great, well there are a few I dont like but
    i cant do better so...

Also could I borrow a few of these, credit will be given if you say yes, even tho I am 99% sure you will say no...

Demonic Puppeteer

Got lost on the road of life
    Years
  • Damn, you beat me to the other eeveelutions. They all look great, well there are a few I dont like but
    i cant do better so...

Also could I borrow a few of these, credit will be given if you say yes, even tho I am 99% sure you will say no...

It depends on where you want to use them for.

Aaaanyways, if you say something "there are some I don't like", please tell me which ones you don't like that much. Then, I can think about replacing them.

Also:
    Wakahm Region Fakes

A work in progress. I'm kinda suck with the colors, since I don't have an idea for the color combination.

Woah they all look so cooooooolll! your really gifted! Though, im sure ive seen those pokemon sprites on the pokemon hack "dark cry: the ledgend of giritana" Do ya make em for him? Anyway, your an exelent spriter, keep at it!

Not particulary, but mitchel1 asks my help sometimes. That reminds me, I was supposed to make new overworld sprites for him :s Sorry, Mitchel!!

Dots

Temporary Avvie. ^^'
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    Also:
    Wakahm Region Fakes

A work in progress. I'm kinda suck with the colors, since I don't have an idea for the color combination.

Those guys look good. ^^ That shade of yellow strongly reminds me of autumn leaves, so maybe you can stick to colors similar to the ones here?

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing those sprites done. ^^

Demonic Puppeteer

Years
  • yay, page 2 ^^

Wakahm Region Fakes

this is the result, in the end. The upper row is the normal sprite, the lower row is shiny ^^ I like how the smallest one is looking right into your soul

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
  • Why is the second evo looking to the right into the distance? (I know the eye is looking at the opponent, but it isnt conveyed right.) Make it's head face the enemy at least. Also, I dont like the visible contrast between the yellows around the two white spots above the first evo's head. It be a good idea to add legs to the other side of the base's Sprite. good though...

Dots

Temporary Avvie. ^^'
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    They look amazing! I'm glad you went with my suggestion. ^^

What are they supposed to based on, though? Anyways, I'd like to see more of your work in the future.

Dots

Temporary Avvie. ^^'
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    So you get your inspiration from your doodles? That is so similar to what I do and it's great that I finally found someone who's like me. ^^

By the way, I was meaning to ask you, what is your dragon eeveelution based on? I can't make out its shape properly, all I see is a head on feet with a tail. O.o

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • One thing that bothers me is the grass starter. It seems like it doesn't do much evolving. It looks just as a different sprite for the Basic stage Starter.
    Other then that, all this looks amazing.(:

Demonic Puppeteer

Years
  • Sorry I was dead the last time... To make up for it:

Wakahm Region Fakes

The Wakahm League Badges.

Soil Badge - Larva Badge - Cloud Badge - Life Badge
    Erupt Badge - Eclipse Badge - Tidal Badge - Lantern Badge

in types:
    Ground - Bug - Flying - Grass
    Fire - Dark - Water - Electric

The symbols aren't mine, but Amatheira's (from DeviantArt) which I know from a Dutch forum

Demonic Puppeteer

Years
  • And again I have something to show you:
    Wakahm Region Fakes

The first one was originally one of my starters before I did a dex renewing. You can find that older dex if you look for it on DeviantArt. But I redid the dex, and so I put some new starters in it. Today I noticed that there aren't many grass-types in my dex yet, so I decided for the small lamb to make a comeback. I deleted its evolutions, and replaced them for something that looked way better

Any comments?

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • I really like them, but the palette on the little lamb seems to bright. And actually, now that I look at it, the branches on top of the second one look strange, especially at the top. Other than that they're really good.

Dots

Temporary Avvie. ^^'
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    Wakahm Region Fakes

Any comments?

Aww ... that little guy is adorable! One thing I noticed though was that its horns look like pebbles attached to its head. You might want to fix the shading to give it the right look.

The evolution is neat, but like its pre-evolution, it seems to also have issues with its horns. tweaking the pixels might fix the issue.

Demonic Puppeteer

Years
  • Hmm... I don't think the horns of the second one look weird... I copied the idea of Bellsprout's roots. Those are done the same way... And about the brightness of the lamb, I fixed it. With the next dex update I'll let you see ^^

Oh, and I'm thinking about changing the waterstarter. I want to replace it by an other animal, because the evolutions aren't going well. So.. Maybe you guys have some ideas about the animal I should use? I was thinking about a kappa, but that seems to be used a lot already.

Wakahm Region Fakes

I made some thing for Kane, the Battle Tutor, who'll be the Champion as well.
    When you're about to enter the Wakahm League's building for the first time, an older man will come out of the building. He will say something like: "Oh, I'm sorry. Are you alright?" *looks to building and back to you* "You are about to take on the Wakahm League Elite Four and Champion? They're though, especially the last one. He just beat me. That's right, I once was the Champion of Wakahm, but now... I guess I'm getting too old to keep up with the youth. I wish you good luck, kid. I'm going home." *flies away on a Pokémon*
    Then you'll have to face the Elite 4 and then you go to the champion's room. Kane will be waiting and then he'll say: "Oh? You're here already? I did expect you, but to think my pupil would have been able to follow me so quickly. I'm quite impressed. I've just beaten the former Champion and got the title of being a champion... Enough with the talking, you're not here to hear my story. As a friend - no, as the Champion of Wakahm - I will accept your challenge. Show me what you've got!"

The second time you can face him is after completing the quest that will give you the National Dex. Then his team will change to the lower trainercard's team.

FUNFACT: The head and the hand of the mugshot are from original mugshots. The hand is Brock's and the head is an edit from Falkner's. The body is full scratch ^^

Oh, and then I've got somethin' different:
    Wakahm Region Fakes

One of the fossil Pokémon. It will be a Rock/Steel type.

any comments?

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • I like the mugshot, but the hair on the OW looks weird. I think it would look better if you added more to the hair in the front, as it's shown in the mugshot. I like the fossil pokemon, the shading is nice, the concept is great, and the line art is exceptional. Good job.

Dots

Temporary Avvie. ^^'
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    Good job on those! I really like the sprite used for the Trainer Card.
    The only Kane-related thing that bothers me it the OW's hair, since it looks to thin and old. Maybe you can base it on Falkner's OW hair?

Fossil looks good, no comments there. Also, are you basing the water starter on something from myths or a real animal? I'll probably be able to suggest a few things based on your answer. ^^

Demonic Puppeteer

Years
  • Yeah, I did the OW a long time ago.. He definitaly needs some remaking ^^

About the water starter, I don't care about wether the creature is an existing anima, or a mythical beast, as long as it can walk on land^^ ( that was always the case with the waterstarters, so I'll keep that in my dex )

Back