• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Walking With Pokemon Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperte

はがねタイプ
Years
  • My Steelix has to be in his Pokeball when we're in buildings too T_T
    That's size-ist.

Anyway, I just love when your Pokemon finds something and you take it and they get mad xD
    It's so cute *0*

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • My Steelix has to be in his Pokeball when we're in buildings too T_T
    That's size-ist.

I know ;-; but could you imagine a Dialga or a Steelix trying to get through the tiny little automatic door of the pokémon centre? :P Dialga + Tiny door = Nurse Joy has a major repairs bill for a half destroyed Pokémon centre :L

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • On Route 42: "Gyarados is flying through the sky with grace!" WTH. I know it's part flying type, but...with grace? It's also kinda funny noticing that practically every other Pokemon type is scared of the cliff. (except Flying)

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Persian howls and reacts viciously towards the fake Persian statues in the Rocket Mahogany hideout. I always got a kick out of that :)
    xD that made my day.

My Pidgeot slipping on the ice......you have wings my friend! Fly over the ice! Also I felt kind of awkward when Muk came up to me and gave me a hug. I bet I smelled really bad on route 47.

Haberdasher

suffers from nostalgia
    Years
  • Using the Pokewalker with my Unown named I is always entertaining. Especially since half the time it looks like the Pokewalker made grammatical mistakes.
    "I went to the Pokewalker!"
    "I is looking this way."
    "I has returned!"

Rinzler

Joichiro Nishi <3
    Years
  • Electvire(sp?) pokes at my bag. XD;
    At first I didn't scold it, and it kept bullying me thinking "it's ok to poke at your bag". :l

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    When I was in the ice path on my way to blackthorn city, I talked to my typlosion behind me and it said something like "Typlosion is feeling cold."
    man.... you have a huge flame behind your back and you feel cold?

Bellacrose

Lover of Wartortles
    Years
  • Lol naming your Unknown "I" is funny xD I was so excited I ran ahead and came back looking confused!
    And gosh so many funny stories. Today my Dialga was greeting all the pokemon people have out with them. When you walk up to them your pokemon actually says hello xD I can't imagine how freaked out they'd be with a giant Dialga saying hello.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Torterra was jumping for joy...kinda wierd since hes a 4 legged pokemon and weighs a crap load.

Logan_AT

Often Lost in Thought
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    A serious Lugia happily skipping about is a mental image that does not quite compute...

Years
  • I was slightly concerned when I kept finding Ellie, my Mamoswine, holding poison extracts. I then found one on my Tauros, King. I secretly think they're trying to poison me...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back