• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Wanna have a Gym Makeover?

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm hoping they keep the same puzzles as they had in the originals, they weren't too complicated yet unique in their own way.

Years
    HGSS really added a lot of diversity to their gyms by creating new puzzles, and I hope they do something similar in ORAS. Not huge changes, but small tweaks and additions that take advantage of the new 3D graphic may be a perfect way to modernize the old gyms and give them a shiny, sparkling new design that captivates the player. My favorite from the original games was probably Winona. Her gym just appealed to me for some reason, and I can't wait to see how it looks in the remakes.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    In terms of total makeovers,Roxanne's and Brawly's both should be changed in some way. Roxanne's gym was pretty plain and dull to be honest,and Brawly's really didn't carry on the fighting theme,it seemed like it was more themed towards Flash than it was towards the fighting type. I'd also like some changes in Watson's gym,or maybe a complete makeover. Tate and Liza's were too similar to both Flannery and Sabrina,so they should definitely have a gym makeover. The rest would be fine with some minor updates and changes.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I hope they don't change any of them, especially Wallace's gym (my personal favorite!). I liked RSE's puzzles and personally I don't feel that any of them need to be changed, and I don't think that Nintendo would change things just for the sake of it, when there are plenty of other things they could update instead. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    In general I would like the puzzles to be the same 'type' they always were. But the layout should be different from the originals.

So the ice gym would still be a puzzle where you can't walk over the same panel twice but the solution wouldn't be step-by-step the same as the original. Bear in mind, the difficulty should be maintained.
    The same goes for the Trickhouse.

Back