• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wanted a snow day, what Ice type would you use to make it happen?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • if you wanted a snow day so you didn't have to go to school, what Ice Type Pokémon would you use to to try to make it happen... any Ice type that knows Blizzard or Hail would probably be your best bet!

I would use one of the following, Kyurem, Beartic, or Glaceon

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I wouldn't tbh. If I create snow then I'll have to shovel it, I'll cause accidents, and I'm not even sure any Pokemon would be strong enough to make a snowstorm big enough to cause a snow day in my school. It snows pretty much every day there so it would have to be a huuuuuge blizzard and then all those other restrictions apply, haha.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Articuno. It can just fly around and cause it to snow with its wings flapping.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'm going outside the box and use Snover to make it a snow day. It also appears more friendly than Abomasnow, so I can play in the snow with it.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Probably Articuno, since, as the PokeDex says, it leaves a snowy trail of ice as it flies by. But who would get a Pokemon just for the sake of making snow anyway? Why not just wait for winter to arrive...?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Articuno just like what dragon456 said.

I would also choose Castform, I just don't know why...

Haxorus

Ononokusu
    Years
  • Abomasnow of course, since its ability allows for surefire snow [well Hail] on the spot. It'd get me out of school for sure!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Meh I'd either get Dewgong or Walrein, screw Abomasnow lol no I don't want Ice Warning.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'd like for Jynx or Medicham to, because they're part psychic and would be able to use the anime type of the move confusion and do wonderful things with it that would entertain me greatly.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Castform would not only make it snow, It would make it rain and sunny as well. I would be able to truly be able to control the weather.

Back