• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Armory

After Rumble's clever statements, Hector started a lecture. Rumble, although being an intelligent being, wasn't much of a speech person. He was getting tired by all this.

"That's the difference between us, Rumble. You would gladly sacrifice half of your own men for victory, when I would gladly die for any one of mine."

"Many factors a genius considers play a huge role in your story. If I knew that the 100 men standing were the elite troopers, or if my soldiers were unevolved Pokemon, it'd be worth it." Rumble laughed heartlessly, as what he said was beyond the point of harsh.

The commander turned around and faced Rumble who was slighty frowning now.

"So here's the deal: Follow my orders, my tactics, and my methods, and we'll get along splendidly..." Hector shook his gel hand with his paw, them looking each other straight into the eye "...Field General Rumble."

Rumble's frown was replaced by the smile of satisfaction by his success. He was about to say something but he let Hector speak once more.

"As for this human...he's helped us out quite a bit. He and I discovered a weapon that might very well finish the war, and defeat the humans."

"I don't mind following your orders... as long as you don't make peace with humans, I'll be doing my job killing them since that's what I do best." His crystal teeth flashed again in a psychotic smile as he took his eyes off the commander, looking outside the window.

"About your human, I never doubted him. My personal opinion is that all humans are worse than the garbage they produce. We, Pokemon, are better. But I do believe there are good humans out there... who deserve the same fate as the bad ones, if they don't help us."

His tone was threatening againist the humans again, and he let the fury inside him boil and boil, till the time comes to unleash it upon the puny humans that will stand in his way.
    Rumble's expression didn't change either - he was serious and calm like every time the subject of the conversation was war.

"So shall we proceed with our plan for the next move of the PR?"
    Rumble said, without waiting an answer he headed to the Sinnoh map on the wall and pointed at Oreburgh.

"I've been informed that Commander Jack Spark of the HR is back in action. That will surely boost the morale of the HR's troops. They'll want to take Oreburgh back, and if they do attack, it's most likely we'll lose. That is why I made sure they don't get massive access to the main routes between Hearthome and Oreburgh, with some explosives. I was also planning an attack on Eterna, but things appear to be more complicated; our troops aren't enough for all these assaults, so I propose we hurry towards their base: Sunnyshore."

As Rumble continued speaking, pointing at the places where he was talking about when needed, a bright idea flashed into his mind. In remembering that vicious figure he saw when the holocaust was taking place - a Weavile standing far away, he snapped his fingers, still looking at the map. Rumble had peered into the Weavile's thoughts, which sure weren't about staying with the PR under his command. He suddenly turned at Lydia.

"That Weavile. Where is she right now? Was she with you in Hearthome?"

He had no grounds to base these assumptions, but he had the hunch of a genius.

(sorry about typos/other mistakes, I'm kinda having a headache over here)

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Oreburgh City

"It was nothing like that," Lydias thoughts were shot into the Mandels mind.​

Mandel had never thought through telepathy but he thought he would try, he attempted to send a message to Lydias mind.

"Still in denial are we? That is pretty much exactly what happened."

Mandel laughed.

Mandel turned and marched right upto Lydia, litteraly inches away, and began to talk to her privately through telepathy.

"So you know what you stinking Zorua, I...AM...DONE"

"Now tell me whats wrong with you? Do you want to be in the first line of battle? Eh?" Rumble said, a slight threatening tone in his voice.

"Do you want to be at my side when I squish humans? It's all about the killing."

Mandel smiled to himself.

"I'll fight alongside you Rumble... but believe me I'll be squishing my own humans. When the time comes I'll be ready." and with that Mandel walked off for more training.

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Oreburgh City
    Armory

"Lydia, are you sure you want to take part in the next battle?" Rumble asked, glaring at her baby, "I can make it so you get out of the PR unharmed. You can't fight with this". Lydia looked down at the smaller Zorua. With him at her side, there was no way she could engage in battling. She wanted to fight with Rumble, though obviously she had no choice now but to stay at the sidelines. Looking back at the Reuniclus, he had already turned to face the Leafeon, "Do you want to be in my side when I'll squish humans? It's all about killing," he said, the Zorua also now focusing on Mandel.

Mandel turned and marched up to her, Lydia's smile widening into a most pleased smirk as she had clearly aggravated the Leafeon. It only grew as she heard words slightly forming in her mind, although they were broken and too quiet for her to process. "Trying out telepathy, huh?" she spoke through her power, a laugh in the background, "that takes YEARS to perfect if your not born with such a skill, you fool. Now get out of my face. I'd much rather be socializing with someone sweet like Mandel than a truly ugly individual like you". About to say more, she was cut off.

"It's not about killing, Rumble. It never was," a voice came, Hector walking in. That was fast. Her big ears easily picked up the conversation, as they were talking loud anyways. "It's about victory. Victory through any means. Killing humans is just one of those means, one of many, but not the ONLY one we have to turn to in order to win. Think, for a moment, if a similar human shared your ideals. This would be a very bloody battle, and, if we do happen to snatch victory in the end, would it be worth it if over half of us are dead? No". The Arcanine walked closer to her friend and continued, "It's about victory, victory through survival. Victory through demoralization, through the capturing of enemy territory.

"Our opinions may differ, our goals as well. But to achieve those goals, we must go through something necessary -and I leave you with the responsibility of the casualties- which is killing. Humans are killing our men ruthlessly, without any remorse or guilt. They don't remember US being SERVANTS. Nevertheless, I respect and fully understand your opinion," Rumble replied, his tones and expressions solid as stone.

The Arcanine continued, Lydia getting less interested as she would end up siding with her friend anyways, "Take Oreburgh. Although I was not there in the end of the battle, I helped design the battle schematics, and the plan. The battle was, as I have witnessed, a far greater success than Jubilife. Why? Because we didn't recklessly charge in and storm their base. We planned, and we struck, but we had caution, and we gave them a chance to escape. When humans, and Pokemon are facing a force with overwhelming numbers, and they do have a reasonable escape route, they will take it. It's apart of the condition for life. If only I were there to oversea, then maybe even MORE lives could have been saved. Your tactics would have led the humans to drastic measures, as they would assume we were all bloodthirsty animals. But in reality, we are very much like them. We don't want war, at least, most of us don't. We just want what anyone wants. Freedom. Happiness".

"Touche. But let me tell you this, we started all this. The Pokemon formed the PR, and the same Pokemon were determined to kill for freedom or be killed in combat. It's true that most of the Pokemon don't want war, but the humans have fought back. And if the number of casualties is a grave number, there is NOTHING we can do beyond that, as the humans themselves caused them. It means we will NOT be able to befriend them again and if we WILL be able to befriend them, we will be servants once again. If Pokemon die fighting, it will mean something to history. If we kill off all humans without having many casualties, we'll be left alone in the region. I'm surprised you hadn't seen those possibilities before. I happen to not care what will happen after the war or how much glory I'll get out of it..."

The Arcanine stood tall, the Reuniclus' levitation matching it. They both were dead serious in each word they muttered. "Now then, Rumble, if you please. Get out of my spot. I have a war to win," Hector bellowed, Rumble immediately getting up with glowing eyes. "Let me point out, that a commander doesn't leave his spot to ally with one of the humans. It doesn't matter how much the Pokemon down there love you, if they learn that.. there will be chaos. You're not going to win this war alone, you're gonna need the faith of your followers. I also think..." he paused, shooting a small wink at her, "that you're not the only one having followers".

It was true. She would follow Rumble to the end, supporting him with whatever path he chose. The Zorua would have spoke up, but things were wrapping up quickly. She stood quiet to let Rumble finish. "However, I don't care about the commander spot. It's all yours. Like I said before, it's all about killing. Taking care of all those Pokemon and caring about casualties seems like an unbearable responsibility for me, eh? A field general would be the best". With a stare, both her and her friend exchanged challenging glances, the Reuniclus quickly turning for a handshake with Hector.

"That's the difference between us, Rumble. You would gladly sacrifice half of your own men for victory, when I would gladly die for any one of mine," Hector turned back around and looked Rumble in the eyes, "So here's the deal: Follow my orders, my tactics, and my methods, and we'll get along splendidly...Field General Rumble".

Letting them make small talk, she looked behind her to see Mandel had left already. Her smile went down to the normal, usually pleasant one she had. The Zorua sat down in front of her child, moving her tail around as the baby pokemon chased it, barely biting through her fur as he attacked her tail. Her attention was caught as Rumble spoke, the voice directed to her. "That Weavile. Where is she right now? Was she with you in Hearthome?". Lydia nodded, "We escaped together, although I'm not sure where she is now, or what became of her. We sent separate ways, for some reason...".

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Oreburgh

A blue colored Gardevoir popped her head in the room and half whispered, "Commander Hector… my name is Skyna, I was told you might need some healing." She then entered the room and slowly walked over to the Arcanine. She looked over at Rumble and stopped for a second looking at him, It looked like she wanted to say something to him, but she didn't. She then continued over to Hector and asked quietly, "Would you like me to heal your wounds?" While she waited for his answer she looked over at Lydia's child and a little smile appeared on her face, but it quickly faded to the same look of despair she had on earlier.

---

Heathome

Varik looked over at the man with a smirk and said, "Those Ravagers are using a Donegal secure channel. Last I heard they were engaging possible hostiles. Be patient…"

Varik's radio started to go off, "Winchester… are we go for launch?"
    Picking up the radio Varik sighed and said, "Negative, we still don't have the green light… Stand down… everyone just get some rest we will need it for the flight home tomorrow."

Varik looked back at the man as he sat down and said, "I was born here… my parents were most likely killed by Pokemon. I volunteered for this mission to hopefully help end this war swiftly to help prevent the loss of life on both sides. I hoped our sudden appearance and use of air power would scare the Pokemon into surrendering or at least to the bargaining table. I fought for this mission along several others… and now I get to go home and explain to my superiors why we didn't drop a single bomb. Why we just wasted thousands of pounds of fuel to do nothing…"

'Well on to plan B…' Varik thought. He then looked up at the man and asked, "Who controls Solaceon? What about Route 209?" Varik stood back up a change in his eyes and a slight grin on his face.

---

Outside Hearthome

"Who's the damn kid?" asked one soldier looking at Jack.
    The Ravager pilot replied to Jack's question while ignoring the confused soldier, "We were pursing some Pokemon in a **** truck, and after we let it go we see a cloud of smoke from the direction of the truck. Next thing I know this guy is coming out of the smoke right were that vehicle was a few seconds later. He started telling us the Pokemon were heading east, but the second Ravager confirmed they had continued northwest. Also one of the towns he listed was east is actually due south."
    "Also the smoke didn't come from the truck… wasn't the right color for a oil or fuel based fire I'm thinking this idiot was in the vehicle.. popped a smoke to hide his movements from the vehicle. Too bad we have thermal imaging on the Ravager and our helmets," added one soldier.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Oreburgh City outskirts

"RAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Mandel screamed as he sliced at a nearby tree with his iron tail.

"How dare she!" He cried furiously attacking the tree.

"Calling me a "truly ugly individual" referring to me like I'm someone else!" He continued shouting, he had made sure he was out of earshot.

"I who at one point was willing to sacrifice everything for her only to be betrayed!" Mandel screamed firing a dark solarbeam, which he decided to call lunarbeam, toppling the tree and making a splash as it fell into a pool of water.

Mandel walked over to the pool and looked at his reflection, he certainly looked different then the last time he saw his own reflection back when he evolved he looked dark, distorted. Was Lydia right?... No. He was himself only improved, he looked at his bandana across his eye. It was covering his true self, it was a shadow of his past, it was uneeded. He pulled it off his face and tossed it in the pool, revealing the frightening image underneath. Evil, angry but strong and intimidating aswell.

He looked at his reflection in the water and spoke.

"I am Mandel the Leafeon, I was torn from my life of solitude and thrown into a world with a war I didn't start, I fought to defend mysself and others... but deformed myself in the process. I will be strong and smart in the future, finishing this war and keeping myself alive! This is who I am and nobody is going to tell me otherwise." He turned as the bandana drifted across the water and he headed back to Oreburgh.

Pokemon were shocked at the sight of his face. They stared at him, like he was a freak! How dare they...

He burst into the Armory an immovable scowl on his face he approached Lydia and looked her in the eye once again.

He didn't shout or scream he just whispered to her.

"How dare you... You do not tell me that I'm not myself, nobody, least of all you has the right to insult me like that... So guess what Lydia, this "truly ugly individual" is Mandel now and nobody will have any say otherwise... you know how much that hurt Lydia? When you called me that? When you said I wasn't me?... Do you not think I have a very good reason for being upset? All that happened the past few days maybe? No, you didn't think that did you... well now it doesn't matter, cause I'm done. See you later." Mandel finished and left the armoury to go prepare for the battle ahead.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Armory

"We escaped together, although I'm not sure where she is now, or what became of her. We sent separate ways, for some reason..."

Lydia nodded, confirming Rumble's thoughts. Rumble frowned as he hadn't any single clue as to where she was. But she could still prove herself useful, so trying to contact her was worth it.
    Rumble took his eyes off Lydia with the same frown on his face as a Gardevoir walked in the office and whispered to Hector. The genius quickly lost interest as he got lost in his thoughts again, consumed by his dark heart and hatred towards the human as he was thinking about their battle plan.

Rumble turned around and faced the map on the wall, still frowning and totally ignoring Mandel that walked in.
    The Field General turned to Hector after a sudden idea. His frown had given its place to a plain, serious expression of a general.

"Arcturus, how about this? Rock type Pokemon in our fronts? They are almost unvulnerable to bullets, and they should let our forces get close to the city without having many casualties. Fight Pokemon should be following them, as their combat attacks should only be useful when we get close to the humans. Also our flying forces are able to keep the choppers and aircraft assaults away from our main force. We also should be having another force to the southeast towards the city, I suggest electric-type Pokemon, another massive attack genre of our kind. They'll be free to unleash all of their power upon the humans from the mountain there."

The maniac, seemingly surprised by his own tone which was strangely friendly, but still serious blinked his eyes a few times. He was starting to think like a real general, organising his army so that it maximize its effectiveness. But the question that had been bugging him ever since he took over the PR, was he any good as a leader? His selfish side was telling him he was the best of the best, but the newfound side, a side his friend and his love brought up, was bugging him about casualties. Rumble couldn't care about casualties, but could he share with the Pokemon a bit of his wisdom to avoid them?

Maybe.

Rumble's mind was at war with its own. Something bursted into his mind - a very strong memory.

The Reuniclus hid behind his cell's door as he heard footsteps, a woman was coming into the corridor. The woman was carrying his food; it looked like a chocolate, particularly like space food.

"Subject RL67, here is your.. what the..?"

The scientist saw the cell empty and made the mistake of turning around to the emergency button just on the wall beside her. 'RL67' floated behind her, she only managed turn around and see a terrifying smile before fainting from an intense pain on her right part of the brain.

The wicked lightning outside the building of the Ultracorp Industries lighted it up, but there was no lights inside the building. Somebody had cut off the lights. The Reuniclus, almost free, searched the file the scientists were keeping on him and the file of the Solosis-Duosion-Reuniclus evolution chain they had created right in this building. 'RL67' frowned as he read the Duosion's personality and structure. Apparently that Pokemon had two brains that were not necessarily thinking the same thoughts, meaning split personalities were formed and developed by the later stage of the evolution, the Reuniclus.

RL67's hatred could not put into words. The anger burning inside him couldn't be quelled. He took his eyes off the files and looked at his escape path: an air vent his friend the Raticate was preparing.

The sewers of Veilstone City was the nicest place RL67 had ever been into. He thanked the Raticate by giving him all the cheese he was gathering the last year from the lab - their stupid experiments with cheese betrayed them. Now that he was free, his amber eyes glowed with the darkest of passions: the passion for exterminating, torturing. The passion for adrenaline, the passion for getting into trouble.

'From now on, everyone will know me as Rumble.."

What Rumble only wanted to remember was the file about split personality. The rest of his escape from the Ultracorp Industries just bursted into his mind. He hadn't think of it in 10 years, he was so determined to be stronger and he got so absorbed by his underground lab in Oreburgh to think back.
    The thoughts made him cringe, as the possibility of split personality was terrifying, even for Rumble.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Jason Fox
    Hearthome
    In a cafe'

I waited for a response on the radio when the man I was waiting with said "Those Ravagers are using a Donegal secure channel. Last I heard they were engaging possible hostiles. Be patient…" He was right, I should have thought they would use a private channel. Waiting for the damn machines was starting to piss me off. I sat and waited for a little longer when the man's radio went off,
    "Winchester… are we go for launch?" He let out a sigh and said, "Negative, we still don't have the green light… Stand down… everyone just get some rest we will need it for the flight home tomorrow." I got up to grab another coffee when he started to speak again, "I was born here… my parents were most likely killed by Pokemon. I volunteered for this mission to hopefully help end this war swiftly to help prevent the loss of life on both sides. I hoped our sudden appearance and use of air power would scare the Pokemon into surrendering or at least to the bargaining table. I fought for this mission along several others… and now I get to go home and explain to my superiors why we didn't drop a single bomb. Why we just wasted thousands of pounds of fuel to do nothing…" My parents were killed to, by my own damn pokemon, Im gonna find those son of a b**** if its the last thing I do.

I turned and looked at him while I sipped my coffee. His face light up like a christmas tree. "Who controls Solaceon? What about Route 209?" the man stood back up a change in his eyes and a slight grin on his face. I thought to my self 'Oh S***' I completely forgot about Solaceon town. "I don't think its controlled by any one. If we can take it we could have the upper hand in this war. Get them while there not paying attention, I doubt they'll even notice us there." I told the man. This was our chance, Taking Solaceon wouldn't take the war but it sure would help. We could have a chance to win this.

I felt a slight pain on my leg so I checked it again, it was starting to heal. I went to the back of the cafe and grabbed the medical kit. I went to a back table and lifted my leg onto it. I grabbed so cleaning supplies for wounds. I cleaned it so It wouldn't get infected. I then wrapped it in some gauss to prevent it from getting any dirtier. I put the kit away and went back to the booth and sat down.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Mark Vargas
    Sunyshore
    Condo

"I got here the same way I got to Eterna. It's a magical thing that I like to call a Blackhawk helicopter. As for the other one, I just asked around. It's hard to miss a guy walking around with weapons, a girl and a pokemon," Silence had stowed away in the bathroom Before he made it to answer the door, so Althalos couldn't of seen her through the solid wood door. Mark took a sip from his cup of water and turned his attention to the news, which he had turned on. It was all about the war, so he turned it off and got up and walked over to his bed and flopped over on it and just kinda laid there on his stomach when he remembered he needed to say something. He rolled over and sat up, then spoke "Althalos, This is Lilac, the one you were supposed to rescue, but I did instead 'cause you went crazy. She is staying here for a while. Anyways, now that your here, I would like to ask for your assistance. Rumble, my 50 BMG, on a date. Another sniper would be more useful than a distraction, which would have been Silence, the weavile that jumped onto you from a rooftop, Will you help? So I can scratch her out of this part of the deal. "

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Oreburgh
    Commander's Office.

"I've been informed that Commander Jack Spark of the HR is back in action. That will surely boost the morale of the HR's troops. They'll want to take Oreburgh back, and if they do attack, it's most likely we'll lose. That is why I made sure they don't get massive access to the main routes between Hearthome and Oreburgh, with some explosives. I was also planning an attack on Eterna, but things appear to be more complicated; our troops aren't enough for all these assaults, so I propose we hurry towards their base: Sunnyshore."

Hector was listening as Ray spoke to Lydia about Silence, when a Gardevoir entered the room and spoke to the Commander.

"Commander Hector… my name is Skyna, I was told you might need some healing."

Hector looked to his side, where his bullet wound still remained. He had dismissed the pain for a while, and completely forgot about it throughout all of the action that had happened. It was funny, but once the Pokemon had brought it up once more, Hector began to think about it, and feel the pain. If not treated, it could be a problem. Hector nodded.

"Thank you. But I will still be doing my planning with Rumble as you tend to it, if you don't mind." He told the medic.

"Arcturus, how about this? Rock type Pokemon in our fronts? They are almost unvulnerable to bullets, and they should let our forces get close to the city without having many casualties. Fight Pokemon should be following them, as their combat attacks should only be useful when we get close to the humans. Also our flying forces are able to keep the choppers and aircraft assaults away from our main force. We also should be having another force to the southeast towards the city, I suggest electric-type Pokemon, another massive attack genre of our kind. They'll be free to unleash all of their power upon the humans from the mountain there."

Hector listened to Rumble, nodding as he spoke.

"A sound strategy. That is using the effectiveness of the army to the max, while keeping casualties to a minimum. I'll have to add that we also send Steel Pokemon with the Fighting as well, as they are tough in close-range combat as well, and they have strong endurance to match Rock types."

Hector looked over a map as he determined other possible strategies for their forces.

"But if they do intend to attack us here in Oreburgh, we have to decide quickly: do we make a quick assault on their main HQ, or stay here and defend Oreburgh with all our might? We can't divide our forces into two and do both. It would be too dangerous, and not very productive."

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Oreburgh City
    Armory

A Gardevoir entered the Armory, approaching Hector and whispering a few things to him. The Zorua couldn't bother to try and listen, as she was slowly examining the pokemon. The psychic pokemon appeared to fit the description of the one the man from the hospital had explained to her. Although it went against some of her instincts, she'd tell the man she had found his partner. And she'd keep a close eye on the pokemon until she did.

The Leafeon ran back into the Base quickly, his eyes narrowed at Lydia with a scowl written into his face. His bandanna was also gone, revealing the black, distorted flesh around his eye. The Zorua merely kept her focus off of it. The pokemon merely walked up to her, only a few inches away as he began to whisper. Only her large ears could pick up the tiny sounds.

"How dare you... You do not tell me that I'm not myself, nobody, least of all you has the right to insult me like that... So guess what Lydia, this 'truly ugly individual' is Mandel now and nobody will have any say otherwise... you know how much that hurt Lydia? When you called me that? When you said I wasn't me?... Do you not think I have a very good reason for being upset? All that happened the past few days maybe? No, you didn't think that did you... well now it doesn't matter, cause I'm done. See you later".

The Leafeon left without another word. Lydia found it odd, him running in and out just to speak with her. He had seemed slightly threatening, but throughout his small speech she had kept her small smile. It was still there, too, eyes gentle and following him as he had left. But deep down inside she felt bad for being so cruel to Mandel.

"If you want to go talk to him I can watch over your child for you," a voice said in her mind, it coming from the Gardevoir. Glancing back at her, she nodded, letting the little pokemon run over to the psychic pokemon without any 'complaints' coming from the baby. She shifted to Hector and Rumble. "Excuse me for a second, please". Without permission the Zorua walked away, looking back at her child before exiting. She'd have to catch up to Mandel, no matter how far he had already went. Her large eyes caught him in view. The pokemon was just walking, Lydia not sure where. Her tiny feet were fast, and they slowed just before she tapped him on the shoulder.

She didn't take her gentle look off of her 'friend', even if her smile quickly disappeared. She sighed, "I know I used you. I can't feel more guilty about it. But I've already apologized a million times. Why can't we both drop it and move on?"

She paused for a moment, quickly continuing on. "I said you weren't yourself, because you've changed...your eyes and pendant tell me that," Lydia said, gesturing to the black pendant that was once a green color, "That, and lately you've been acting just plain stupid, but you've always been that way haven't you?". She chuckled at her own joke, only stopping as she figured it hadn't gone well with the Leafeon. "...well, you probably won't understand, but I miss the old you; the funny, stupid you. The one who ended up making all of those silly, heroic actions which were only half useful. That Leafeon that would make me smile by just being himself..." her grin had grown back, her eyes looking past Mandel. They only ended up snapped back, along with her slightly angered facial expression, "Not the serious one".

"If your going to blame War for your sudden growth spurt, I'll have you know that you can grow stronger without making a jerk out of yourself. And I know your not really that bad, but lately I've had my suspicions. I don't know what to think of you anymore- even if I want to be able to call you a 'friend' ".

Her eyes had slowly been glowing harsher and harsher, but stopped once the Zorua had took notice of it. She shook her head, breaking her stare from Mandel. The Leafeon probably hated her. Best she stopped now. Turning, she let her child linger behind as she began walking back to the armory. Lydia couldn't keep Rumble waiting.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Varik smiled and said, "Well then I have to go home at least once before I leave… perhaps my parents will still be alive." He then seemed to be deep in thought about better days. Just then one of the Ravagers walked up and the two soldiers riding on it jumped off. Varik grabbed his bags and walked outside. He then walked up to the Ravager and the two soldiers and motioned to the man he had been talking to and said, "I got your first recruit… have fun."

Varik then proceeded to walk over to a nearby HR jeep and jumped in telling the HR soldier who was guarding it he would be back the next morning. The HR member started to argue with him and one of the paratroopers walked over and helped Varik "convince" the man to let him "borrow" the jeep, and the man's gun as well.

While Varik drove off, the top of the Ravager opened up and a very attractive woman in her mid twenties with short blond hair and green eyes climbed out. She was wearing an almost skin tight suit with glowing wires running all over it. She walked up to Jason and sized him up. Smiling she said with a sweet yet sinister voice, "Try to make this fit… you will need it to pilot the walker." She then tossed him a suit that looked like hers… it looked like it would be a little big for Jason, but not too bad. "Well what are you waiting for strip down and put this on. We don't have all day," said the woman in a teasing manner.
    Varik drove down Route 109 and right before reaching the town of Solaceon he stopped close to a forest. Looking at the forest, he pulled out of his helmet bag and put the aviator's helmet and mask on the jeep's dash, while he opened a secret compartment in the bag. Pulling out two small pokeballs he clicked the buttons on them releasing the two Pokemon. A Snivy and Serperior appeared next to the vehicle. Varik stepped out of the jeep stepping on the pokeballs crushing them under his boot.

The Serperior looked at Varik and said, "Thank you for saving us."

"Wish I could have saved more," said Varik as he began to take off his boots then flight suit. "I need you to "kill me," I got tired of waiting to for plan A… humans here are disorganized or something," added the human as he stripped down to his boxers. He then pulled out black sneak suit with a mask out of one of his other bags. The Serperior nodded as it looked down at her daughter that was leaning against her.

"Why did you do it?" asked the Serperior looking at the human.

"Not all humans want to exterminate Pokemon, and a few of us have been against this whole slavery things for years. I've been a part of an underground group that has been trying to get rid of pokemon training for years… without much success. It's amazing how cultural norms and media can blind people to the truth that is right in front of them," replied Varik as he quickly put his new clothes on.

"Why did you risk everything to save me and my daughter I meant? You risked everything to do it," asked the Serperior who had heard of the group Varik belonged to.

Varik let out a sigh his eyes full of guilt as he pulled the mask over his mouth and nose, "I have many sins to atone for." He then began to arrange his previous clothes in the jeep. "Come on let's get a good distance away and blow this thing," said Varik as he pulled out a special pistol that fired darts instead of bullets, and then grabbed the rifle.

The three got a good distance away and then both the Serperior and Snivy focused for a while and finally released two Solar Beams hitting the jeep right where Varik had been sitting. They had used the moon's reflection of sun light to charge their attacks, but it had taken them three times as long to charge. Varik was worried they would get spotted while he waited, but finally the deed was done. There was nothing left of the driver's side of the jeep, had Varik actually been in it he would have been completely evaporated by the two massive energy beams. They then entered the forest, Leaving the burning remains of a jeep behind.

"Why are you betraying your fellow humans?" asked the Serperior.

"I'm not… the order's goal is to restore true friendship between Pokemon and humans. End the war for good, and prevent the future possibility of one happening again. We already had the previous Archon assassinated… He was a blood thirsty monster that called for the extermination of all Pokemon. Thankfully his cousin seems to have a better heart than him," said Varik wondering if the assassination was the right move to do. Varik put colored contacts in his eyes to change their color to dark green while he considered the actions of his organization.

"Why are you here? I understand your goal, but why fake your death now when you could have been more useful still as an ally of the HR?" asked the Serperior.

"Time was running out… and I lost patience. My personal goal is to find my friend, who hopefully still lives in this forest, and make sure she is ok. We have another agent in my squadron, and they can help if something comes up," replied Varik showing the Pokemon his compact radio. He then added, "You can get out of here if you like… Humans control this area so be careful, and if they do see me I would prefer them not see us together. If you see a blue Kirlia or Gardevoir named Skyna tell her Varik didn't forget about her, and he is looking for her."

The Serperior smiled and bowed to the human and said, "Thank you for saving me and my daughter. I hope you're successful in your mission, and if I see her I will let her know. I will remember these actions and try to do my part to let my fellow Pokemon know that not all humans are horrible."

Varik nodded as the Serperior disappeared into the forest. Sighing Varik began to search the strangely quiet forest. After several hours he came across a small area where a pile of rotten wood had collapsed in on itself. Kneeling down Varik looked at what remained of his and Skyna's secret hide out.

---

The young Varik popped his head up to look through the peephole on their poorly made fort. Next to him a ralts sat there shaking in fear. While they usually just used this fort as their "home base" for the "Freedom Fighters", now they were trying to hide from a Duskull that had appeared while they were playing at night. The Ghost pokemon carefully surveyed the area looking for the two. Varik looked over at the ralts… perhaps it didn't see her.
    Varik grabbed a rock and charged out of the hideout throwing the rock at the Duskull. The rock hit it straight in the forehead. "VARIK!" screamed Skyna telepathically as the boy ran off with the Duskull in pursuit. Varik had a lead on the Duskull until it released a horrid scream that seemed to pierce Varik's skull. The boy put his hands over his ears to try in stop the noise, but he failed to see the root in his path while doing it. Tripping over the root Varik fell to the ground. He quickly flipped over to see the Duskull right there. Grabbing a stick Varik started to swing it defensively, but it wasn't enough to fend off the ghost. Varik felt an unworldly chill wash over his body as the Ghost began to surround him with its strange body.

All of a sudden the Duskull was hit with a blast of psychic energy. It turned around to see a small Ralts standing there. Before it glared at the shaking psychic pokemon and it slowly started toward it. Varik jumped to his feet and grabbed a large rock as he heard a terrifying scream from the ghost. He charged forward with the large rock and slammed it into the ghost pokemon's skull and at the same time the Ralts unleashed a last desperate attack on the ghost. The combined attacks caused the ghost to waver as its eye dimmed, and a few seconds later it faded away.

Varik dropped the rock and ran over to his friend who looked very weak. As he picked her up Varik half cried, "Skyna don't die on me!" She then began to glow a strange white color as Varik started crying even more while begging, "Don't leave me please don't leave me!" He pulled her in close hoping to keep her from fading away while closing his eyes.

All of a sudden he heard her slightly weak voice saying in his head, "Varik stop being sooo dramatic… I'm evolving." Pulling his head back from Skyna's shoulder and opening his eyes, Varik watched as the Ralts finished evolving into a Kirlia. The Kirlia looked up at him smiling and then she suddenly blushed and shyly asked, "Varik do you think I'm pretty?"

---

Varik sighed with a smile as he stood up. Skyna had to be alive the question was where was she.

---

Oreburgh

Skyna focused her powers and focused on using a Healing Pulse on Hector's wound. The pulses of energy gently sealed the Commander's wounds. She then looked at the battle plan, and then at the map. Just then Mandel burst into the room and screamed something at Lydia. She was confused at what had just happened. She carefully looked over at the Zorua with a confused look. She telepathically said to Lydia, "If you want to go talk to him I can watch over your child for you." By the time she said it to the Zorua she had already left with the child. She sighed and slowly left the room careful to to disturb the two leaders planning. She walked by the Zorua, who was on her way back to the room. She looked down at the young mother who returned to the briefing room without her child. She stared at the Zorua for a second then spoke telepathically to the Zorua, "Please don't go... stay back with your child... something horrible is going to happen."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Jason Fox
    Hearthome
    Standing out side the Cafe'

After our discovery that Solaceon town wasn't taken by any one, the man said "Well then I have to go home at least once before I leave… perhaps my parents will still be alive." I gave him a salute as he walked to the nearby jeep and drove off. Going to see if his parents were alive didn't really make sense to me, I remember him saying he was born here.If his parents where alive they would be here, Plus were would he even think about going to find them. I thought about it for a while but no matter. There's no time to waste on a possible conspiracy. A few Ravager finally showed up after countless hours of waiting.

The top of the Ravager opened up and a very attractive woman in her mid twenties with short blond hair and green eyes climbed out. She was wearing an almost skin tight suit with glowing wires running all over it."Damn," I said in my head. She walked up to me and sized me up. Smiling she said with a sweet yet sinister voice, "Try to make this fit… you will need it to pilot the walker." She then tossed me a suit that looked a lot like hers.I sat and looked at it for a second, Then looked at her. I glanced at the Ravager, I couldn't believe I was going to drive that thing. "Well what are you waiting for strip down and put this on. We don't have all day," she in a teasing manner.

Jason Fox
    Hearthome

I changed from my normal clothes to the Ravager outfit. It was bit big but It was very tight. I saw the women talking to another Ravager pilot. I looked at the Ravager, It was pretty big. I couldn't wait to Pilot it, It felt like it was going to be a pain in the a**. I looked at the helmet she was wearing when she got off the Ravager. I didn't pick it up or anything, just a look. It looked pretty high-Tec, I could tell it had thermal imaging and such. I waited for the Ravager pilot to teach me how the hell to pilot this thing.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Althalos Fizen
    Sunnyshore City
    Mark's condo

"Althalos, This is Lilac, the one you were supposed to rescue, but I did instead 'cause you went crazy. She is staying here for a while. Anyways, now that your here, I would like to ask for your assistance. Rumble, my 50 BMG, on a date. Another sniper would be more useful than a distraction, which would have been Silence, the weavile that jumped onto you from a rooftop, Will you help? So I can scratch her out of this part of the deal. " Mark said and flopped on his bed. Althalos thought for a moment and then accepted. "Sure thing, but what are you gonna do with Silence then? She wanted me to save Lilac, so I'm assuming that you, Lilac, don't exactly want her kicked out." Althalos sat on the couch and started absentmindedly sheathing and unsheathing the blade. It's quiet whoosh as it entered and exited the bracer cleared Althalos' mind. His mind was almost completely blank as he just concentrated on the sound. The two parts of his mind that wasn't blank was the part of his memory that held his desire for revenge against his former friend, Blitz, and the other trying to remind him of the good times that they did have together, trying to make him forgive. Althalos made a barely audible whimper and shook a little as he tried pushing those thoughts from his mind, but nothing he could think of helped. The war of thoughts in his brain finally came to an end as the side wanting revenge faded a little. Now all he could think about was the times before the war. These thoughts made him want to cry, knowing that it would never be like that again. The thoughts of revenge came back, and this time Althalos backed them up, now giving an angry grumble.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Armory

"A sound strategy. That is using the effectiveness of the army to the max, while keeping casualties to a minimum. I'll have to add that we also send Steel Pokemon with the Fighting as well, as they are tough in close-range combat as well, and they have strong endurance to match Rock types."

Hector added while having the Gardevoir heal his feet. Rumble's amber eyes widened making him look like a giant yanmega. The wound on his feet, it seemed like a long and strong bullet had gone through him. Lydia muttered something and left the room, Rumble's stare following her.

If I was her, I'd try to know as many things about the army as possible.. the attack plan is important, even for a spy..
    He shook off his thoughts and listened to Hector continuing to speak.

"But if they do intend to attack us here in Oreburgh, we have to decide quickly: do we make a quick assault on their main HQ, or stay here and defend Oreburgh with all our might? We can't divide our forces into two and do both. It would be too dangerous, and not very productive."

Rumble's left ear fell as he was too focused on their strategy and Hector's feet.

"With a glance at our army, we're simply not enough for two wars. Now that we came this far, we won't die defending, we'll die attacking. Like I said before, I propose we charge to Shinyshore, but sent our spies first to list their defenses and find us a way through or into them."

Rumble stared at Hector's feet with his large eyes and without showing anything but his seriousness.

"And how did you get that? Do we maybe have other human forces to worry about, like assasins?"

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Oreburgh city
    Mandel listened to everything Lydias said, but only spoke when she began to walk away.

"......Wait. We need to get some things straight... the person I used to be, the one I still am deep down must disapear... because he can't bear to live anymore. When you betrayed me to save Wade you didn't just break our friendship, you broke my heart. I got beaten and pushed around before and whenever I tried to fight back... I was never good enough I almost gave up but..." he turned to look at her.

"You kept me going, you inspired me to blast through. Heck in order to save you I destroyed a chopper and almost let myself die so you could live! But then... I found out that the whole time you were using me... to save the person you really cared about. That tore me apart. I couldn't live with myself, being so weak and pitiful, unable to do anything, so, I decided that if I wasn't myself if I was someone different... I would be OK and now look at me..."

Mandel fell on his knees.

"I'm sorry Lydia, the last thing I wanted to do was hurt you... I... I just don't know what to do anymore." He had been so wrong.

Mandel looked at his black pendant, Celebi would have been disgusted.

"I am Mandel the Leafeon, I ruined everything about my life through my own stupid mistakes, I can't fight for myself or defend those I care about, I'm nothing but a waste...this is who I am..." Mandel began to cry.

"I'm such an idiot...why couldn't I just have.... ugh..."​

Arsenic

Years
    Mark Vargas
    Sunyshore
    Condo

Mark was slowly sinking into the bed. The memory foam was amazing. He sat up on his bed and listened to what the 14 year old was saying, "Sure thing, but what are you gonna do with Silence then? She wanted me to save Lilac, so I'm assuming that you, Lilac, don't exactly want her kicked out." "She can stay here as long as she wants, Or she can leave, It's up to her. Me and you are stuck here till tomorrow though." Mark walked over to the bathroom door, "Hiding?" he said as he opened the door. Walking back over to the couch now, he sat down next to Althalos, who was mumbling and grumbling and angry. "Something wrong?" He asked.

zapdos926

Years
    Althalos Fizen
    Sunnyshore
    Mark's condo

Mark's voice shook Althalos from his thoughts. He was grateful for that. "J-just some bad memories, That's all. So, may I ask as to why we're stuck here until tomorrow?" he changed the subject. Blitz wasn't someone he wanted to have the topic set on. Althalos went over to the large window and just stared at the ocean. It would have once been filled with people playing with their pokemon, but now the water was so polluted with repel that not even a magikarp could swim through it, much less a human. The water was even a strange shade of green. Before the fight in Jubilife, he would have never of noticed it, just thinking it was as much a part of life as was eating. Now it just disgusted him. He turned away and sat down next to Mark again.

Arsenic

Years
    Mark Vargas
    Shineyshore (Ray :D)
    Mark's Sunyshore condo

"J-just some bad memories, That's all. So, may I ask as to why we're stuck here until tomorrow?" Althalos asked. "Because that's when my chopper picks me and now you up. Do those bad memories have to do with the ghost you were chasing when you called me a flower, Blitz? Was that your Pokemon?" Mark asked in response. He picked up the cup of water on the table in front of the couch and gulped it down then walked to the kitchen and tossed the cup in the sink. Spinning around he walked back to the exact spot he was sitting and sat down kicking his feet up onto the table.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Lilac Brown
    Sunnyshore City
    Mark's Condo

Hearing voices coming from the front of the house Lilac walked toward them wondering who else could be here. She entered the room to find Mark talking to a young boy. She glanced around but was unable to see Silence anywhere. 'Good, she hid.' She turned her attention to the conversation of the two men as Mark introduced her.

"Althalos, this is Lilac, the one you were supposed to rescue, but I did instead 'cause you went crazy. She is staying here for awhile," Mark said. "Anyways, now that your here, I would like to ask for your assistance. Rumble, my 50 BMG, on a date. Another sniper would be more useful than a distraction, which would have been Silence, the Weavile that jumped onto you from a rooftop. Will you help? So I can scratch her out of this part of the deal."

"Sure thing," Althalos replied, "but what are going to do with Silence than? She wanted me to save Lilac, so I'm assuming that you, Lilac, don't exactly want he kicked out."

Lilac's mind froze. Silence had asked this boy to help her? Guilt gnawed at her. She had abandoned Silence yet still the Weavile helped her. She felt terrible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Silence Quickslash
    Sunnyshore City
    Mark's Condo

Silence stiffened when Mark proposed to take her out of the deal but relaxed when she heard his next words. "She can stay here as long as she wants, or she can leave, it's up to her. Me and you are stuck her til tomorrow though," he said. Silence heard footsteps coming toward her and backed away from the door. "Hiding?" Mark said as he opened the door.

"No, I just enjoy being in your bathroom," Silence replied, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Now, unless I'm still needed here, I'll be getting back to the PR. They're probably wondering what happened to me." She looked around at the humans in the room.

Last edited:

zapdos926

Years
    Althalos Fizen
    Sunnyshore
    Mark's condo

Althalos didn't answer Mark at first, but just looked down; then after a few minutes of silence, he started talking. "Blitz was my pokemon. I got him quite a few years ago. All I ever did was treat him with kindness and respect. As did my family. He returned that respect and love until people started talking about the pokemon rebelling." Althalos told Mark everything. He didn't care if Lilac or Silence heard. "He killed my family. All of them, my mom and dad, my two younger brothers and my newborn sister..." he sniffed and his eyes were watering. "He should have killed me, but he didn't. He just threw me against a wall, knocked me out and left." He didn't want to talk about that anymore, so he tried putting on a straight face and changing the subject. "My helicopter is down at the helipad refueling as we speak," Althalos said. "Or is leaving tomorrow part of your plan too?" Althalos then looked at Lilac, who seemed a little sad or disappointed, Althalos couldn't tell, herself. "Are you alright?" he asked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back