• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War of the Moon Cuties!

Which one?

• Total voters

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    So.. there are three cute Pokemon who evolves with Moon Stone. (Nidorans are not included. Sorry.) Which one do you prefer?

Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, and Wigglytuff the Balloon Pokemon?

Cleffa, Clefairy, and Clefable the Fairy Pokemon?

or Skitty and Delcatty the Cat Pokemon?

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    The Jigglypuff family imo. Clefairy looks a little too condensed. Clefable looks a little too... weird. Cleffa's good, but can't make up for the other two. I don't really like Delcatty. But I like all three of Igglybuff, Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff.

kazuya.

Ev'rybody Alright!
    Years
    Actually I wanna vote for Nidoking. I do find its cute side. :S

Hmm I would go for Clefable. Delcatty is great too, but stat wise it's not so good...

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    Again, I forgot to add a poll. The poll is added, guys! C:

And I personally prefer Skitty than the other two. I love it's stubby appearance the most.

Actually I wanna vote for Nidoking. I do find its cute side. :S

Hahah yeah but if I include Nido families in this poll, they would be the popular choices :x
    Nidorans are cute anyways :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    Skitty and Delcatty. They were always in my teams at R/S/E ;)

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    I prefer Clefable over the others. I mean, have you ever seen Clefable's LARGE movepool :D?

Years
    Even though i accidentally voted for Wigglytuff, Clefable is the best out of these imo. It has a huge movepool (is there anything Clefable can't learn?), halfway decent stats, Magic Guard, need to say more?

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Jigglypuff <3.

It's one of my favourites overall, not just of these options.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I refuse to vote in this poll because Nidoqueen was not a choice. >=D

...just kidding. I'll go with Skitty, because they're cute enough, and they aren't Fugglystuff. :P

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I picked jigglypuff. Damn I hate that thing so much (in smash bros.) but its still epic in the anime (plus igglybuff, so cute)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I voted Jigglypuff even though it's really the only one in the line I like. (I can't stand Igglybuff and I'm very indifferent to Wigglytuff.) I like both Cleffa and Clefairy but they just aren't as fabulous as Jigglypuff.

Skitty's tail freaks me out.

"defno'

Monster Tamer
    Years
    I've got to say Cleffary's line.
    I always enjoy their appearances in the anime, Jigglypuff is cool too but Igglybuff and Wigglytuff killed it for her/him.

Nightstar

☆ c h o c o l a t e ☆
    Years
    Although I find Skitty and Delcatty cuter, I chose the Clefairy line because you can teach Clefable almost any TM, which has been pretty useful in my experience. =)

Back