• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warrior Cats Fanclub

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Can I join? I lurve this series.

So which character is ur fav?
    Feathertail, Leafpaw, Greystripe, Oakheart, Mistyfoot, Silverstream.. yeah them. A few others, but I can't remember their names. Oh, Tawnypelt was pwnage. Feathertail's brother aswell. Tigerstar is a favorite as well, because he was such a pwnage antagonist who seemed to be a good guy.

I swear that this series has caused me to tear up.

Hey, yall. Do you like to roleplay? 'Cause I think if you do, we should make a roleplay.. ya' know for fun.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    OMG yes! That would be great! I was wondering why there wasn't a Warriors RP...so what do you guys think?

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
    Sure, im roleplaying :P Thats my main thing on these forums, and now for voting:

Vote:

1.No nicknames
    2.Names after existing characters
    3.Non-existing names

Ends the end of tommorrow

EDIT: Ill create the roleplay, im working on it right now.

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I vote for non-existing names. :P

I like RP'ing, but for some reason all the RP's I create end up by dying before it starts, so I don't think I should create it.

ShadowDragon~

Years
    Lol ok, ill start it, this is what i have up to now, what do you guys think?

Information:

History of the Warrior cats:

Many moons ago the forest was wild and full with rogues. One night there was a big fight and most of the cats died. The died cats became part of the stars and became "Starclan" The clan that all the cats respect and worship (dead cats go there) They spoke out to four cats; thunder, wind, river, and shadow. "Unite or Die" So four clans were formed; thunderclan, adept at hunting in trees and undergrowth. Riverclan; sturdy, live near rivers, they are good at fishing. Shadowclan; a clan in the darkness; some call it evil. They hunt in the marshes, and pine trees. Finally Windclan; tiny and swift; they hunt rabbits and eagles on the moors. These clans inhabited "the forest".

When machines came and destroyed the forest the clans moved to "the lake" across the country, where they established borders, and still live.

Summary about Warrior Cats:

Warrior cats has a couple of series about wild cats' life, and they have their own way of living. They consist of clans, which have a leader with nine lifes, a deputy, elders, warriors, apprentices, queens, and kits. They have border fights with other clans of cats, and chase out rogues. The warriors have to hunt for their elders and kits, and have to withstand harsh winters and hot summers.

Plot:

Its years after the legacy of Lionblaze, Hollytail, and Jaypaw. The clans have thrived at the lake, but a new darkness has come. Dog packs are being released, Twolegs have learned about the cat's resistance, and Badgers are back for revenge. Bramblestar has had his hands full. Thunderclan has been attacked again and again, and they kept losing warriors. Even the deputy Hollytail who was an exceptional thinker had no clue. The clans were being driven apart, instead of forming an alliance to fight the danger, they became scared and fought against each other. Leopardstar was killed in a border skirmish, and now Mistystar is ruling riverclan. Russetstar is ruling Shadowclan, and Onestar is still leading Windclan.

A new prophesy has been spoken by Starclan, the medicine cats have come together and were sure on one thing. The clans were going to die if they didn't get help.

Your role: You are a kit born into one of the four clans, you will work your way up to becoming a warrior and to save your clans.

Rules:

Standard Pokecommunity Rules apply.
    Dont bunny or godmod without permission.
    Put Miaow at the end of your post so i know you read the rules.
    I will be participating in this RPG, it wont be chapter based, as plans will be discussed at the OOC thread.
    Swearing is allowed, as long as it isn't directed to anybody.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    It seems good. But, the story could be worked some more. Like, maybe some people would be from clans, whilst there would be a few Rogue. Also, if this gets off the ground, I'd be able to do NPCs.

I'd be a deputy/medicine cat/rogue.

If you give me a good day or two, I'll work some ideas into the story, and we will see what comes of it.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I have an idea. If you want, I can write the RP, but you can own it. I like writing stuff, but I'm bad at actually accepting/rejecting/critisizing/posting chapters. So how about it?

ShadowDragon~

Years
    Sure, i wasn't done with it anyway xD i made that in 4 minutes, and i think the rpg should be:

Kinda chapter based, liek the rp master tells you what you should do, but the members go from there.

f/e

Chapter 1: Check elders for ticks

Some members may actually run away and get in trouble.

Yeah NPC's would be cool, i was thinking about that the other day.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    All right, I'll start writing now! ^^ I hope you don't mind if I change the plot a little...

Here it is! (Sorry if it's a bit...violent.)

WARRIORS: BATTLE OF CLANS

Many moons ago, four great Clans ruled the forest. They were ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan and ShadowClan.
    Each Clan had brave warriors that would defend their Clan, and they all had a leader, one for which Clan, that ruled over them.
    ThunderClan lived in the part of the forest with the most trees; they stalked their prey, hidden in the undergrowth. RiverClan lived near the water; they learned to feed on fish and their underwater skills were the best of all the other Clans. WindClan preferred the open moorlands.
    They were light and speedy, hunting rabbits over the hills.
    And finally, there was ShadowClan, who lived up north in the marshes.
    Their territory was hidden in the tall pines.
    The Clans were ruled by the one Clan that lived in the stars, high above Silverpelt: StarClan.
    For many moons, the Clans lived in peace with one another.
    Until the Twolegs came.

They brought their monsters, teared down the trees, rolled over the plants, and built a Thunderpath over the whole forest.
    The four Clans had no choice but to leave the forest, and they journeyed to find a new home. After many trials, they finally found a lake, where they chose to stay. They found peace once more, and have been leading comfortable lives near the lake, where no more evil disturbances provoked them.

But all that is about to change.

Plot

The first sign of their presence was the body of a dead cat. At first, the Clans thought that it had been killed by a fox or a badger, or perhaps even a rogue. But there were wrong.
    More and more bodies were found, slashed or bitten to death. Whoever or whatever that was doing it was also stealing their prey: all four Clans have noticed that their fresh-kill pile grew smaller and smaller every day. Soon, they no longer had enough to feed their Clan.
    They grew hungrier and hungrier with each passing day. A few cats had even starved to death. Only RiverClan has managed to stay strong, perhaps because of the fish in their lake. But even that supply will not last long, as now all the other Clans are trying to catch their fish as well.

The Clans were desperate. They would fall into starvation and die. Now cats fought among themselves just to have the few scrapes of food they had left. Cats died, and the number of warriors left in each Clan was diminished greatly. The warrior code was long forgotten: only those few that still believed in it could still cling desperately to life.
    The leaders took things into consideration: they would have to leave the lake and find another home, as they had before. They were prepared to leave when it happened.

They decided to strike.

They had fangs that sunk into the throats of their enemies. They had sharp claws that ripped at their flesh. Their long, ragged fur was gleaming in blood. And they were massive.
    Yes, their enemies were no other than: wolves.

And so the Clans regained their fighting spirit, and, with all of their force combined, they managed repel their attackers. However, they would not last for long. So, the Clans did the only thing they could do.
    They declared open war.

Last edited:

ShadowDragon~

Years
    Wow that is great ;P

i really like it, and violent is ok.. they are warriors after all :P

and i think these should be the positions:

Thunderclan:

Riverclan

Etc, just like 2 kits each clan until we get more, what do you think?

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Hm.. starting it would be nice, but.. who will own it? Draco? If so, then I can co-own. If he doesn't want to own it, I will. OR- we could all "own" it.

ShadowDragon~

Years
    Erm we need to add Rules and stuff, can i take it over from now?

And really, for the co-owning, all u do is accept people, were not really doing grading alot, its just a free roleplay, in the OOC thread we discuss whats going to happen next, and everybody decides etc.

For example look at Mira's Uprising Roleplay in the pokemon roleplay section, its really good but its not chapter based (My fav rp) I think we should make it something like that since its an action and fan roleplay, not like get your first pokemon, route 1, route 2, route 3, route 4 etc. Things just happen along the way

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yeah, sure, you write the rules. I'm terrible at that stuff. xD

Accepting people isn't the problem. It's rejecting them. I always feel so guilty.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Well, nothing's taken yet. Anyway, let's discuss the details...for example, I was thinking that maybe the wolfs would be WolfClan. Yeah, I know, not very creative, but it sounds and looks nice. MoonClan seems too goody.

Also, in the RP, do we decided our warrior names or does the game master decide? Personally, I might prefer that somebody else chooses my name 'cause I always like and use the same names, so it gets boring.

ShadowDragon~

Years
    Hmm ill choose the name ^^

It will be random, and it is needed to give the first letter of ur first name and last name

(ring a bell?) and for the start it will just be "paw"

Back