• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warrior Cats Fanclub

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I have no real already made character, but like an enemy//deputy//person to move the plot along, you choose what would be best.

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
  • What is your favorite character? FireStar
    What is your least favorite character? Ashfur
    Which book is the best? Long Shadows
    Which book is the worst? New Moon
    Best Cat couples LeafPool and CrowFeather.
    I think JayFeather, LionBlaze, and HollyLeaf try to find out who their real parents are. Everybody keeps on telling me it's LeafPool and CrowFeather.
    My Warrior name is RockMask.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • OMFG squirleflight and brambleclaw r not their real parents? this makes me want to read long shadows even more :( :(

Next time please put it in a spoiler box , but you can join and good.

ShadowDragon~

Years
  • Uhuh dang it, forgot to post the choosing clan part mhm, ill post different cats for different clans in the OOC thread, dont worrry u can be any clan u want

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • Hey, finally got my lazy tail over here. Sorry i'm so late, but I'll join.

now... on the topics...

What is your favorite character?
    Hmm... not sure... I'd probably have to go with Spottedleaf. always calm and cool headed... it's a shame she had to die so early... if not her then definatly Ravenpaw... man I miss him...

What is your least favorite character?
    Ugh. Tigerstar and his little dark-forest buddy. That sniveling little traitor is worse than a twoleg....

Which book is the best?
    I actually cant say... probably firestar's quest.... but that's just because it's between seasons and is a season in itself.. meaning no competition between places in time.

Which book is the worst?
    ... did you seriously just ask that?

Best Cat couples
    oooh... so hard to say... Firstar and Sandstorm definatly.. Greystripe and Silvermist was a big one too... but his new mate workes just as well for me.

What do you think will happen after Long Shadows?
    I actually haven't read it yet. none of the bookstores/libraries around here have it yet *sniff*

ShadowDragon~

Years
  • Ok, i am not going to be able to own the RP any longer, i am too busy packing and sorting out my stuff. I am moving to the netherlands in two weeks so i wont be able to access my pc for a month or so. Neiko star u can take the RP if u want or give it, w/e, or i or you can save it for later. I am going to be on PC for about a week.

Well basically i am too busy to lead a roleplay ;/

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    OMG, I was so going to read the first book when I saw it at school, but I stopped. ;_;
    Can I join, cause cats are awesome, and I might read it again if I find it. :p

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    'Kaaayyy...I guess I'll be temporarily owning the RP then...I'll do my best! ^-^

ShadowDragon~

Years
  • :p tough i just realized, i can still partly own it till about march 24th or somewheres in that week, so actually about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks from now, tough im still packing ;p

Neiko star, when do you think we should start, we got:

BPR: Not finished
    Neiko star: Finished
    Silver tail: Finished
    Alysa: Finished
    Me: Finished
    Sailor Venus: Not finished

^Is that enough?

Btw i finished, i just rushed it tough xD oh well

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Hmm...that depends. Why don't we ask them what Clan they want to be in? We need at least one cat per Clan. I know I'm in WindClan. It suits my character.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • i'm definatly in Thunderclan, and just so you know my name is typed "Silvertail", not "Silver Tail" it's one word, just fyi =3

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Oh yeah...they really messed up the names, haven't they? I mean, seriously...where did all the normal names go? Willowshine? Poppyfrost? Honeyfern? Squirrelflight? Lionblaze? Hollyleaf? They might sound nice, but when you read them, it's really weird. Thank god for Cinderheart...although I'm kinda scared about what kind of name poor Icepaw's gonna have. >.<

ShadowDragon~

Years
  • Wow, u r so right, that is exactly what i thought when i read it.

I was excited they were gonna have warrior names but then... PoppyFrost? WillowShine HoneyFern? I mean Squirelflight is ok for me, it just makes it but still. Firestar got bored i guess.

New thing, in the book sunset Brambleclaw has the choice to kill firestar right?

They both say "seven lifes"

While firestar:

Lost 1 life to blood clan
    Lost 1 life to rats
    Lost 1 life by a fallen tree

Which means he had six lives left, maybe even less.....

Also silvertail, i iz sorry

ShadowDragon~

Years
  • Oops i checked it and they did say 6 lifes.

Its in the special edition, where firestar and sandstorm save skyclan

btw: ( Mah longshadows is arriving in 2 days :) Happy day!!!)

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Oh, Firestar's Quest? I don't really remember though. And yay for Long Shadows?

Back