• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wash Your Hands!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I wash my hands whenever I feel they are dirty or germy such as after using the bathroom or something like that. I shower every day. Hygiene is very important to me. If I get so much as a tiny scrape I put rubbing alcohol on it and wash it, cause Im a germophobe.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I wash my hands if I feel like my hands are currently contimated when I'm not eating my food with my bare hands or flushing the toilet.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I'm a bit more lax with my teeth than I should be. I brush them twice most days, but if I don't think of it I won't bother in the morning and only brush them once which I don't think is good for them at all.

For everything else I'm pretty vigilant though, I don't like germs so I eradicate them wherever possible. I think I have pretty good hygiene overall!

Back