• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wassup Everyone!

Years
  • Wassup Pokemon community! I have been a Pokemon fan my whole life and I'm glad I found a place where I can meet other people who enjoy Pokemon like me. I am also on here because I just created a Youtube channel and I'm doing a Fire Red let's play. I was hoping if you guys can look at my first 2 videos and give me feedback on things I could do better to make it interesting and enjoyable for the viewers. My channel is The Goofboy

Thanks I hope you guys have a good day!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    Hey Goof, welcome to Pokecommunity, you'll fit in here I'm sure. If you want people to look at your youtube channel I would put a link in the OP so that people can click and watch straight away.

Years
  • Great to meet you too Goof! Hope you are enjoying yourself.

Psyduck did mention about promoting your YouTube channel, but apparently it's against the rules to advertise it in a thread but advertising via your signature is A-OK so go ahead and set it up in your signature when you get the time to, and I'll be looking forward to your future Let's Play commitments.

Have a great time with us and remember there's always someone who can help if you need assistance. I'll be seeing you around Goof, and enjoy your time with PC!

Years
  • Welcome, Jex, to PokéCommunity! We're glad having you. ^^

Good luck with your channel and I hope you'll grow in viewers soon. It's something I've always wanted to try at some point but I'm not exactly the most outgoing person so recording, especially in a house with four others, can be tough haha. Takes quite a bit of work. Be sure to link to your channel in your signature as well to get the word out as stated above.

Hope you have a fantastic day yourself. o/ Be sure to ask if you need anything and we're all looking forward to having you around.

Ryz

Years
  • Welcome man. I love making Lets Plays... I started like 4 of them on my channel... haven't done a new one in a while. FireRed was the first Pokemon game I ever played. So its got a softspot in my heart, I'll give it a watch!

Edit: I'd watch it now... but YouTube appears to be down :/. I always watch YouTue at 4AM when I can't sleep. Bummer.

Years
  • Hey goof ( nice name) welcome to PC bud , are u enjoying yourself here. just go with flow man if u have any problem just msg me. okay then.

Back