• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out, another newbie!

Years
    Yes, a friend of mine pulled me here, more out of curiosity since I had never seen a Pokemon Community board before. >.>

So yes, just call me Oni or Onisha, and I hope to be a part of this board.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    welcome

Onisha said:
    Yes, a friend of mine pulled me here, more out of curiosity since I had never seen a Pokemon Community board before. >.>

So yes, just call me Oni or Onisha, and I hope to be a part of this board.

Hello there, I just became a member of this community and it's really easy to navigate. Do you like comic sprites? Their fun to make. You should get a TC from Kay11190 thread. he'll love to make you one but you got to give credit.

Years
    Why thank you, and I shall see about this, and yes of course, an artist always deserves good credit on his work.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Welcome to PC and course you can be a part of this baord ^_^ Hope y'all have fun! If you need something or just want to talk PM me.

Spirit's Fire

The Umbreon Master
    Years
    Yay, you made it. ^.^
    I'm the friend that dragged him here, w00t. :P

Have fun, Oni! See? I told you Pokemon wasn't just for kids. :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    Weeeeeeelllllcoooooooooooommmmmmeeeeee!!!!

Have a great time here!

Well I hope you do, and you should :D

Back