• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

If Soul Eater ever finishes publishing, I swear I'll reread it from start to finish because damn is it hard to remember what happened last when you have to wait a month.

/chapter 80 read

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I dunno who Del Lago is.

And now because I can, fanart countup!

FT:
    Wendy- 9
    Aries- 2
    Natsu/Edo!Natsu- 51/7 (58 total; yeah I'm obsessed)
    Loke- 9

...Yeah I don't even think I need to do much more searching because it's obvious who I have the most fanart of Ruby from PokeSupe.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

Del Lago = first boss in Resident Evil 4

He is like a giant salamander fish thing, mhmm

Sammy has tons of Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil, and Bioshock fanart

Most of the L4D fanart is of the Witch, most of the Bioshock fanart is Little Sisters and most of the RE fanart is Leon Kennedy

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Still got Ruby fanart most. All from the same site still too. /not counting the fanart I'm using for a wallpaper that has all the 'Dex Holders

Ah, my test on sonnets went easier than expected. I still have a paper due tomorrow for English, but I'm gonna work on it tomorrow before class. /three study halls before English ftw

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Aye~

I'll definitely be using it someday~ /just not now because I just changed my theme and I like it

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years

Here ya go:

Spoiler:

It's a bit sloppy, sorry. ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

That's OK~ You're much better at coloring than I am.

Many thanks :3 (I'd say "thanks a lot" since it sounds a bit better, but that's gotten a bad meaning overtime)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

SO WHAT ABOUT THAT LYZERG IMA-- /brick'd

It's sad how things that should be good when spoken have turned rotten over the years.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Aye.

In fact, during my Linguistics & Poetics block last year, my teacher showed us some words that changed from meaning something positive to something negative and vice versa.

...Oh hey there doggy!Natsu and kitty!Gray wallpaper. /added a few more wallpapers to collection during fanart run earlier

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Really? That's cool~ /wished she had interesting classes like that during her four years of high school.

Hnn... to change my avatar or wait until my sister is done with her awesome coloring to make the one she's working on my avatar. Oh, so many choices.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

There were some pretty cool classes at my previous school, that's for sure~

CHANGE IT TO SOMETHING FT-RELATED. YEAH.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My only interesting class was Band. :V

XDD I actually have one in mind, but I like how she colors Lyzerg more than how I colored him, sooo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back