• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I love how the school network is so finicky on rainy days like today -_-"

HP7 just came out today for us. My roommate saw the midnight premier...... He said it was good. Do you agree?

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

That's good. I wasn't expecting the first part to be all that interesting cuz... well.... It's the first part. From my memory of the last book, there wasn't really anything all that WOW about the first part.

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015

Really?

Well, my favourite part was when they infiltrated the Ministry :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm going to be waiting until the second part comes out before watching both parts. 'Sides, I still need to watch the sixth movie.

/goes to add Pokey to the first post for Rossu-Pie.

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015

Oh my, my main is a zombie. Again.

I wonder if I'll ever nullify the count though :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I used to never nullify the count on the last version. But now I do every now and then just so we don't always get to 100 and gather a new Zombie. On Pazu, of course.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

That's in this one? I wasn't aware...... What about the part involving Gringott's or however it's spelled? Is that in this one, too? Cuz that'd be awsum :B

@donnyJ: To answer your question, I must first pose my own. Why must the sky be blue? Or the winter cold? Twizzlers, like these things, are just naturally what they are. We don't question. We bask in the wonder and amazing things that just are.
    /sage nod
    /brick'd

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I wanted to add PGT myself ;; /goes to check if it was spelled right seeing how you have misspelled some usernames in the past ("Hybrid Trainer" being one of them, twice--in the PokéHumanfication contest and in the PT PPC)

Edit: And it was spelled right, although the tags weren't capitalized. /OCD

Ah, the second half of my day was interesting. Had to wander aimlessly with my math class because our teacher was nowhere to be found, got to spaz over the one girl's Soul Eater shirt, and our Forensics teacher showed us a Special Feature from a Criminal Minds DVD.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/didn't need to be reminded on just much she fails at typing, kthnksbye.

In other words, I have changed my signature a bit, wheee.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

"smile" and "Trivia" both go on to another line. And then the bottom text is way too small and kind of hard to read on Chrome. And yadda yadda criticism that isn't needed goes here.

/Safari is my main browser, what can I say

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeeeah. You should know by now that anything you say huge chances are I can't see it on Firefox.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

/heke.png

It definitely looks a lot better on Chrome (despite the text being a bit on the small side), but if you could just tweak the width or something for the text just a bit more, it would be good on Safari too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

What I meant was nothing like that of the sort is on Firefox. The size of the font for the bottom is actually a little bigger than it was beforehand. It just looks smaller because it's more spaced together, in order not to touch the flowers that are over by Lyzerg. Though assuming it's going down to the next row, it doesn't look like that on Safari anyways. I don't want to make it longer, since I'm not that fond on how far the Red images are from eachother already.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Hmm...

People love you when you smile
    Paired with Roswell :: Mod of Pokémon/Other Trivia

...Yeah, just drop the 14-pt font by one (making it 13) and it fits nicely. It's not like there's a huge change, either.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The bottom text is too far to the right now in your post, though. But whatever, least lowering the height for the top doesn't change it in the actual signature.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

It's just a one pixel change, nya.

And the bottom text is in the exact same place as it is in your signature on Chrome. And strangely enough, 13pt looks bigger than 14pt on Chrome, but that could just be my eyes playing tricks on me.

Edit: Wait, I see what you mean. Lemme tweak it some more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back