• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Band's pretty interesting here. For one song I was complaining about how we got 43 measures of rest at the beginning and more rests later on, and the teacher didn't even know I was ranting about this, but asked me to play the Baritone part. So now I'm not resting at all.

Aww... /I swear just when you think I shut up about FT I don't

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

haha. xD Well, you have your wish on being able to play more now? :3

XDDD That's okay~ <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awww. /patpats

They're Marco's glasses~ /doesn't want to say too much without spoiling it.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

-sigh- I hate this. I KNEW the material this time. I KNEW IT. Yet there wasn't enough time to finish my Calc exam. Half the class was in the same boat as me, though. Thank the heavens for this extra credit. >.>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sounds like a teacher needs to give people more time for Calc work (don't know if your college does this, but my college at the end of the semester gives students a time to evaluate our courses). But yay Extra Credit?

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Well, you can submit some Professor evaluations and stuff. I mean, don't get me wrong. The guy knows what he's talking about and is a great teacher. However, he's a very very strict grader and, as I said, he makes his exams too long. Sure, I mean, some people finished in time. But when it's half the class? No. That's gotta say something.

On a positive note, I caught a Shimama in my White ROM. Thing is beastly with my Janovy. Gotta say that, while some of the Pokemon are lackluster in design, they make up for it significantly in stats and battles :>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhhh. Well, simply sounds like he should give you guys more time, then. :V

I love Shimama and its evolution, aye. :>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yo.

I have a slight feeling that my sister doesn't believe me when I say that I'm having her color this one Lyzerg for me because I love how she colors him. Well, I'll prove her wrong when she finishes it, even if I do happen to actually like my current icon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

1. I said it was 12:30, not "i'm going to bed'
    2. I didn't decline it.
    3. I was simply rambling.
    4. Have fun trying.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I've got class in.... roughly two hours. Nothing much else to do =b

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I think I'm the only zombie that's awake and not busy, and frankly I dun wanna reset yet. I wanna reset the current zombies again >,>

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Way to go, Pokey \o/ Onward?

How've ya been, by the way? It's not often I see you post around here lately.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back