• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I still don't know his Japanese name. Sorry...... But thanks for clarifying those other two for me.

How's Koto-san doing? =3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...How'd I forget about Kazune.

KOOOOOOOOOOOTOOOOOOOOOO~~~~ /thinks of Tara's cat and then thinks of Kotosuke Nekogami from Yoki Koto Kiku

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Why did I miss post 100? Why have I not fulfilled my life's dream of becoming a zombie on this thread? Why? WHY?? WHY????????????????

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...Because you had to go do something and thus missed it?

/my excuse for the moment

Still need to finish that Forensics paper + get cracking on that Gov./Econ. one. I work best under pressure.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

KotoKitty is doing wonderful~

/too bad there is no fanart of the actual Koto, or else she would have him in her signature. ah well.

Think I just might to Shugo Chara!, even though I pretty much dropped it for the time being.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Koto's doing fine. But you still don't have the right to call me by my first name!

*pushes Yu aside*
    I'm fine, as he said.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I still don't have a job yet~ And yet somehow I get enough cash to buy a game when I could've just waited for it to be released in America several months later.

Mugen... /thinks of Mugen Kairou, Rika Furude's first image song <3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years

When I hear "Mugen" I have to think of a song of Suara (Mugen no Oka), or Kanda Yu's Katana. :3

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Yeah.... too many multi-posts. <.>

That's good, Koto-san n_n Nice to know Kanda has found someone he doesn't wanna kill all the time ASIDE from Lenalee.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nyaaaa.

/goes to find fanart of whatever. prolly will hang out with her sister once she's out of the shower.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Oh come on ;;

/actually watching Star Driver

I can tell it was produced by the same people who produced Soul Eater 'cause in the first episodes one of the character's expressions reminded me of one of Soul's expressions. Not to mention the art's similar. Oh, and similar VAs (Death the Kid's seiyuu voices the main character of this series).

The necks are too large for these guys though.

Find ones of my OTPs :D You should at least know some of them~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XDDD

I'm trying to find one more person so I can have four on each side and then Red (because I want Takao in my sig somewhere), but if I happen to find any, I'll post 'em.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

In that case I'd like two more added in too~ Prolly Himeka and someone else.

Get Kotosuke in there.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Pretty much what I have on my imported Black team plus what I want on my English!Black and White teams.

...Ross wants to befriend Hiiro too D: /not because he's staff but because he seems cool, geez

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Of the Legendaries, Victini and Kyuremu. Of the regulars, Shanderaa and the final forms of Tsutajaa and Mijumaru whose names escape me right now >.<

Hiiro is an awesome guy~ (b^^)b

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back