• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

D: Why are you near a computer with smoke.

And why does Tara's theme not change as often as mine on Safari (though really it was Arche/Sheena & Corrine and then Arche/Fuuko).

Arche really likes staying on my theme.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    /number

Yum food was yum~

And I think maybe I might be done for the night..... Don't go hitting 100 without me now, ya'll hear? I wanna be here to see the next zombie =b

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I've decided that I would go and be Brock in the next cosplay that would be available here. ^^
    /shops for Brock-looking things

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

And I'm back.

OK, I should probably finish Lloyd's app. first (though I dunno which parts of the personality I should fluff up, and how -still kind of needs examples 'cause I fail at personality writing-), and then I'll finish my Forensics paper and start on my Gov./Econ. one.

Edit: And now I kind of get internal dialogue thanks to Google. So now I have things to confirm with Tara /because I might've forgotten these sort of things:

Does Lloyd see himself as confident, as a leader, as a determined soul, as someone who can get along with others easily, and as an idealist? (I think the last one's a huge "yes", though, especially if he tells Kratos off for comparing him to Mithos the hero)

And, does he see himself as not being intelligent, hot-headed, and rash?

/and I need an example of when he jumps to a conclusion 'cause for some reason I'm pulling a blank

Edit2: OK Arche you've been in my sig. on Safari long enough. Why won't you change to Hanyuu or Lucy.

Last edited:

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

You have Lucy on the left and a pink haired girl on the right on Firefox for me, Ros (b^^)b

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Aye. I'm pretty sure Lloyd sees himself as all those things other than being 'not intelligent'. He gets quite mad when someone calls him stupid and such, though he does know that he's not as smart as Genis. Yeah.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

>.>
    <.<
    >.>

*yells* ANYONE HERE?! *echo*

TT^TT

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Yay~! Ros is back~!! =3 What's up, Ros~?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back