• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Dangit.... I wanted to be here for this ;; I am glad you got it made, though, Ros. Me likey the layout.

Fun night was fun, though. Not gonna complain. Played a heckuva lot of MW2. And even old-school Perfect Dark for the NES. And the story. Twas a nice story~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still need to find that darned wiimote so I can play Tales of Symphonia. ;; Or maybe even the "sequel", just to replay those moments I did enjoy.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Koto-neesan~!!! You posted here~<3 Yah, the theme looks really good. Especially on the Johto Elite theme. Thank you so much again~!

Peach, you have a Wii?

/just beat the most.... challenging.... boss to overcome in BbS
    I say most challenging not because of difficulty, but because of who/what the boss is. It makes me sad that I have to fight it. ;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would think it would have been obvious by now, Niinii. :x Considering I have spoken about this 'Sequel' several time, which is -gasp- for the Wii.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years

Tehehehe, SA, you're still an "Exorcist General". :3 Lavi got promoted.

Sad boss battles are always worthy remembering. D:

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

It just never clicked until now >///> Woops.

DGM GOOD!!!!!!!!!! YOU PEOPLE READ PLZ~!!!!! Seriously... if there's one thing I will ever ask of you and utterly mean: it's read that series. Latest chapter was.... well.... ask Koto. She can tell ya my reaction to it.

I changed it. I like the current one nao~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm currently too lazy to bother reading anything other than Soul Eater--

And Detective Conan, in which chapter 750 should be out by now. /goes to check.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

;; OK. Well, I'm off again~ Be back around 1 EST at latest~<3 Adios, people.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

The number got screwed up. Just remember to look at the post number until the number is reset <3

And I still wanna know where that Natsu pic came from. Because I want it on my Desktop. In the Fanart folder.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back