• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
    Years
    22. i just recently got back to writing... started chapter three. its me first fic, and im worried about the battles... the first chapter consists mostly of a big 6-on-6 battle... i just jumped right in. i think it got better as the battle went on tho...

at any rate, im gonna start posting it once i have a few more chapters done. prologue is kinda long for a prologue, tho...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XD It's alright~ My PokeSpe fic That isn't very far at all started off with the end of a battle. I should really start typing it/continue it. I have a long ways to go. XD;

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
    Years
    24. GAH. i just found out i need to retype up the prologue and first chapter. i ran out of runs for me trial version of Microsoft Office Word and i lost the product key. stupid microsoft. guess i better do that sometime, then...

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

*still in wolf form*
    [New people, Here? Normally, I'd growl at them, but.. I'm tired. Goodnight everyone]

*Lays down in front of a tree and falls asleep*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Why do I think you went to Holo to state your actual opinions on other people posting here?

Awww. D: -hugs Daughter- That's why I'm glad I have this other word thingie other than Microsoft Word. Mainly because I don't have the product key for it.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Here are my stats. As you can see they are in perfect order.
    (Nothing can exceed 100)

Level: 50

HP: 20/100
    Attack: 10
    Defense: 60
    Speed: 5
    Intelligence: -90

Red mage FTW! XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I don't get it :X

Natsu's Life Outside the Computer World went up by 5 levels! Natsu learned how to Get a Life! Or not.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    So how is everyone? My life totally sucks right now, so I wanna hear about yours! =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back