• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I feel high..
    Chocolates, friends, coke
    and manga. <3
    I assume/hope that's coca cola? XD
    Heh, I have only chocolates....But 1 out of 4 ain't bad! XD [/Isn't sure why < is laughing]
    EDIT:
    @Edgy: Well, basically my friends ditched me to go to a party I wasn't invited to. This has happened 3 times this year. If you think about how early in the year it is, and that I have only gone out to meet them 6 times, you see that this is alot. So yeah, I know. I am a sad little boy.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Naw, I just bought some. Yum!
    Man, I'm bored, and my parents want me to come up. See ya'll later!

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    It's not so strange as you think it is. I'm never invited, so it's not something new. It's still sad, though.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    No...you're wrong. They are my friends.

I used to be the most popular kid in class. It was just 2 years ago. Now I think everyone knows me as "the sick kid" and such. Makes me wonder why I even bother going out on Fridays. I always end up disappointed. Really depressing.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Damn, Dogboy! Haven't you been paying attention at all? Or are you just in character? XD
    Well, they know me as the sick kid or the retard cause I have a condition that makes me tired extremely fast after any physical activity, or sometimes at random. It tires me out just to go to school. (I just tell people that I ditch school so I sound more "bad ass" than saying "I'm tired".)
    It also affects my memory. That's why I always joke about me being senile.
    That's why I'm so often at home when I should be in school. So yeah.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Why'd you want to go and put stars in their eyes, when it's the same old story that you just didn't realize?~ [/Totally random]

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
    Years
    23. (ive been trying to think of how youll be in the fic. active, child-of-nature, but not an extreme outdoors person. basically, youre at home in the wilderness, and fully able to get around quickly in a forest. you wear black jeans with a silver chain for a belt. your pokeballs are hooked on the belt, and you also keep a padlock on your belt for no apparent reason. you also wear a black leather jacket. short, scruffy hair, brown or blonde, im not sure. as for the shirt... its white, but the top is black, with an angular edge. sound cool?)

Wings: sorry... G, do you know how to get... to wherever theyre holding Song?

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

Please, Don't talk with your mouth full.. and i think you'd enjoy the cookies more if you actually tasted them instead of shoving as much as you can into your mouth at once.

But... I'm really not sure whats wrong...it sounded like something crashed....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back