• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

(Okay, time to continue now.)

Wings... something really seems wrong with you...don't try to hid it from me.

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
    Years
    70. Wings: its just that now im in the same dimension as Song, the instability is kicking in. and i had a really creepy dream. but dreams are just dreams... {he doesnt need to know it felt like more than a dream}

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

Wings....don't lie to me... it's about that dream you had, isn't it? but I do believe about the instability part... but that isn't the only thing causing you to be weak. So, why don't you tell me about this dream?

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
    Years
    73: Wings: i dont remember too much... a brave girl with a red spade mark on her hand and a sword, creating a red path behind her... a fragile man with a blue diamond shape on his hand and some music, singing and creating a crazy world... a pretty girl with a green clover shape on her hand and an apple, charming everyone around and creating her own country... an inquisitive pair of twins with a yellow half heart each on their hands and a card, exploring everywhere... the girl with the sword was locked up like a fugitive, with only the red path to prove she existed... the man with the music was shot by a madman, with only blue roses to mark his existence... the girl with the apple was possessed by a demon, cursed to rule her country forever in a rotting body... the twins with the card wandered forever, trapped and never able to find their way out before going mad and tearing eachother apart...

(RATS!!! now im stuck on odd numbers again!!!)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011

(The first time I read that, I thought you said RALTS!!! as in the Pokemon. God, I am so stupid sometimes)

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015

Too bad I can't resset in this thread
    Because i wouldn't hesitate to do so. just because :B

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Too bad....I really wanted to talk to her....haven't really had a normal convo in a while. =)
    I MIGHT come on when she's on, but I don't know if I can stay awake. Lately I've fallen asleep alot quicker....

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Naw, it's cool. I hate doctors anyway. Spent too much time at hospitals for me own good.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I know said I wouldn't post here but just because you don't want it resetting I will do just that. :P

ZERO

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back