• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuya Shibuya

Boss of SPR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010

(Who is your boss?)

Mai: I guess G cares about Sera as much as that kid cares about Wings.... Merry, do you know what time it is? not that it matters to me... as.....

Sonikku

Super Speedie Sweetie
    Years
    Before Conan could say something stuipid Sonikku replyed

"My apologies sir, my name is Samantha Whane and this is Conan Edogawa, his sister Rachel, the one who takes care of him is out of town she entrusted him to a reletive, Doctor Agasa. I have been trying to help but she left out that at a moment's notice he can dash off without a trace. I have alredy been scolded by an officer for being on this level and Conan is refusing to come back to the base the officer was talking about. I am so sorry for inturrupting you."

*Sonikku jabs Conan with elbow*

"Sorry" Conan added halfheartedly
    7 The best bet on his boss is Vorteld.

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    EMERGENCY RADIO ANNOUNCEMENT

*KANTO RADIO TOWER radio signal:*

... Ahem, we are POKÉMON SPECIAL FANS!

After two days

of preparation, we have risen

from the nothing!

SILVERSTILLETTO! Can you

hear? Yeah, we did it!

Where is our boss?

Is she listening?

I'm here to announce

that we are

taking over WOFZ!

HAHAHAHAHA... XD

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    9. (or me. they do call me the master of this thread. the IM rping we did last night... wasnt too important. it was just Merry and Mai talking. so im not gonna post it. also, im lazy.)

Meracle: Yeah, G really likes Sera. No, I don't know the time... I think it's pretty late. Why doesn't it matter to you?

(yo, Reddo!! whats up? ah, and a warm welcome to Guriin, too!!)

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    12. ('ey, Guriin, put numbers in your posts! if you were a zombie, we could count it as a reset, but youre not, so we cant)

Meracle: I have no family either... I don't even know where I came from.

Kazuya Shibuya

Boss of SPR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010

Mai: You seem to be scared of ghosts. if you want, I could teach you some warding magic that Monk....*suddenly faints*

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    Yeah... we're taking over here... XD

It was to be yesterday, but... I was Slowpokish...

This would be ... ridiculous... XD

Master... are you hearing? o.O

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    15. (as long as im still master, take over the place til you collapse!)

Meracle: MEOWW?!?! I... I'm all alone... I... MEOW!!!

Sera: *ears twitch* *suddenly turns around* i just heard Meracle meowing... something mayve happened!!

Wings: *starting to give up hope as she gets dragged and shoved around* {is anyone even looking for me?}

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

*Wakes up* ugggh.. What happened? ....WINGS!

[WINGS! Im sorry! I fell uncousiouns after jumping in after you! Where are you?]

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    0. (yah, lets take over WOFZ with Red themes!! mebbe then theyll make an anime!! *wishful thinking* or... i got an idea once... maybe we could get a bunch of fans with the rght skills together to make a fan-made anime!!!! thatd be cool too!!)

0. (Red will be the new ruler of WOFZ...

oh, if a group of fans made the anime, would it be a fan-ime? *shot for dumb pun*

i keep forgetting about that Red tag i made. i think i posted it in DLTMSA, tho... what? i didnt even upload it to TinyPic? huh.)

Sera: ok. *starts voicing directions so G can find the way to the base*

Wings: *wings are injured pretty badly* *is unconscious on the ground, looking like what she is: an angel*
    Well, you've given the idea... XD

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. Wings: <Yami? i... dont know where i am. i got captured... someone, dont know who, a big muscular guy, grabbed me from behind. th-these people are saying some really scary things!! p-please, h-- OW!!>

(good point. XD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back