• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Naw, not really....

Just go to TCTI, press CTRL + F, type in "Code", and find my post to see why. It's the second post I make on the page.

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    Good evening, WOFZ!
    I'm back! XD

3. Wings: <stuff about a "good find" and "selling the brat" and "plans going off without a hitch". i... i think its these people that caused that explosion!! they have me helpless... th-they even rub it in... one of them kicked me just now!>

(isnt he Professor Okido's grandson?)

Yeah... he has something to do with him... =D

Last edited:

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

*Does exactly what the girl said, without getting caught* *reaches the bushes* so this is the shaft... *secretly makes the guards faint* *pushes five leaves though.*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    9. Styria: *opens the vent* come on. *closes the vent behind Yami* *hands him a headset* ok, ill keep in touch with you thru that. *crwls thru the vent* hopefully every innocent person in here prefers sewers to exploding buildings or terrorists, because thats your way out. *points at a hole where a large pipe comes out of the floor, with a hatch in it* ill lead you to the main building, then we split up. i got a map of the locations of all the bombs from another scout, ill go after those and diffuse them while you get the innocent people out. my job will take longer... so get everyone out as fast as you can. the sewers will have entrances up, but keep going til the sewer opens into a manmade river bed. then youll be beyond the guards' patroll. youll know if i fail... if i do, the building will explode. ok, lets get to the main building. *walks down an old hallway* *to self* ggghhh... abandoned hospitals are freaky...

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

*carefully runs to the base where Meracle and Mai are.*

Mai! Call Naru, tell them to get back up here immediately! it's important! Meracle, How good are you with sewers?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    11. Styria: *goes searching after the liquid bombs* {i need to at least slow down how long it takes for them to explode... if i get blown up... no one will miss me.}

Meracle: I'm fine with them. You wouldn't believe some of the things I've been through. After barely escaping a world as it got destroyed, you learn to tolerate a lot of things.

Wings: *regains consciousness* *is still bound, gagged, and blindfolded* *doesnt know where she is*

Kazuya Shibuya

Boss of SPR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    Mai: Right! *goes to the computer screens* Naru! get back to base right away!

Naru: Mai. Why?

Mai: We need to get out of here. this kid is saying this place might blow any minute!

Naru: Ok. The case is solved, any way.

*the group comes back to the base and starts to carry out equipment as Yami points them towards the sewers*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    13. Styria: *happens to be working on a bomb right outside the base* nearly got it... there!! *marks something on a piece of paper* just a couple more... *dashes down the hall* *crashes straight into Naru as he is returning to the base*

Kazuya Shibuya

Boss of SPR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010

me: Excuse me. but you seem to be a rush. would you mind telling me what you where doing outside our base?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    15. Styria: sorry... i cant talk right now. im trying to stop this building from exploding. im the only one who can stop these bombs... new tech, liquid bombs. they tested one out here earlier... and theyve scattered them all over the building. youll want to get out of here, coz if i fail, everyone inside gets blown to Kingdom Come. head for the sewers in the old hospital building, and keep walking straight til you get to the man-made riverbed!! *arm is grabbed from behind and twisted around* ah...

man: Styria!! what are you doing, betraying us?! *twists her arm around til it breaks*

Styria: ah!! heh... in this spot, youll have to stay, while my legs take me far away!! *twists out of his grip* *starts running off*

man: what? h-hey, come back here!! *chases Styria*

Styria: FREEZE!! *swings her good arm back*

man: *stops moving as he is now encased in ice*

Kazuya Shibuya

Boss of SPR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010

What a weird girl.

Lin: Naru! are you okay?

me: I'm fine, Lin.

Lin: That guy in that block of ice... he seems to be a terriost.

me: hmph. we need to get our equipment and head for the sewers. Alien Cat-girl! how much weight can you carry?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    17. Meracle: Meow? Uh, some... Not too much, though. A couple kilograms...

Styria: cant believe i had to use me ice powers... now, wheres the rest of those bombs... *dashes off*

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

I need to find the others. *runs into Sera and Holo* Thank goodness you two are alright. we need to get out of here fast. or this place might blow.

*inside the puzzle*
    normal: ...huh? Wings? oh! Yami put her in here to protect her from those freaks out there. *takes off the blindfold* Wings... Are you okay?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. Wings: *still cant speak coz of the gag* *shakes head* *looks like shes just happy to see a friendly face*

Sera: what...? wait... this building is gonna explode? we-we need to get out of here!!

Reddo

Happy!
    Years

Sorry, if I haven't been talking anything today... (Oh, it's not common XD)
    I was reading PokéSpe Volume 25, but I've got so involved, that I began to read Volume 26 without stopping... =D

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Yami: First, we need to find G. then, we need to help SPR remove the equipment from the base.

---------------------
    me: There's stil a gag on her... *eyes change to an ice-blue like color* (Doctor Dog) Okay. *puts on rubber gloves* *opens Wings' mouth* *unties the gag, and removes it from her mouth* There we go. you should be feeling better now. *Eyes change, and me own wings appear* Remember me, Wings? *heals her wounds*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back