• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    <next number>

the new theme is awesome, Zeffy. I'm not much of a Chikorita fan, but that's pretty fun.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

I think the banner on my sig sucks. >.<
    Thanks for the compliment, though. :D

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

*says nothing**couldn't even do that good a job if he tried his hardest for a year*

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

On a new topic, though, when I saw your name, Cid, I about died from fantardism. I was expecting you to have a Cid theme from Final Fantasy. I'm kinda glad I was wrong, otherwise I'd have gone into an awesomeness-induced coma.

Cid

Years

Haha, yeah, the name did come from the various Cid characters in the FF franchise. XD
    You've got a fan of it posting right now, too...though I'm not in FF mode, atm.
    I'm afraid I have yet to see a good render of my fave FF Cid to place in my theme, though.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Would you favorite happen to be a long, black-haired one who is a Brigadier General of the Cavalry and also happens to be my favorite?

<number>

Cid

Years
    Would you favorite happen to be a long, black-haired one who is a Brigadier General of the Cavalry and also happens to be my favorite?

<number>

If you mean Cid Raines, the seemingly youngest of the similarly named bunch, then we have the same favorite. Cool. :D

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Have you beaten XIII yet? Do you know Cid's fate? Please either spoiler it or VM me if you do, otherwise certain people--one I know for sure and has an FoD-- will become very upset. And when those people become upset.... *shudders*

Ninja'd by Awesomness..... I'm not sure whether I should feel honored or angry. =/
    To answer your call to MAL, I don't really watch THAT much... Mostly just DGM. I watched Wallflower a bit ago... that was interesting. I kinda started Ouran. I like Tamaki and Kyoya's relationship. I've been watching Ghost in the Shell religiously lately, though, hence this account's general theme.

Cid

Years
    Have you beaten XIII yet? Do you know Cid's fate? Please either spoiler it or VM me if you do, otherwise certain people--one I know for sure and has an FoD-- will become very upset. And when those people become upset.... *shudders*

Ninja'd by Awesomness..... I'm not sure whether I should feel honored or angry. =/

I haven't beaten it...yet. My brother keeps on insisting that I not watch him play (he's near the end of the game, I might be able to tell you if I get a peek), since we've got separate save files.

Been awhile since I've seen the MAL site. I don't see it much.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

XIII was great. I never got in too deep with all the VII hype, but it's still great nonetheless. My top three of the franchise in order would probably be X, IV, the XIII. IV was just.... I enjoyed the opportunity to play as Cecil. His story is about redemption. I love those stories. X was just.... despite what it left out from most other FF games before it, X was just fantastic. So many mythological and religious references... multi-sub-plots...... It was just great. XIII was just great. I've never spent so much time in a single day doing anything, save for visiting this place and school. I can't do anymore til I replace it, though.... My dog knocked over my 360 and now the third disk has a HUGE scratch in it. I can still beat the final bosses, though, and rewatch it all. But, as to WHY I love XIII so much: it's just so diverse. All the different stories entwined as they were... everyone facing their own personal struggles but still fighting on for what they dreamed of.... Being cast aside as pariahs by the very people they want to protect.... It's just great. Actually, the more I think, it's above IV. So, in order: X, XIII, IV.

/long-winded FF rant

Cid

Years

FFVII Cid was an awesome Cid, too. I liked him most, until FFXII came.
    FFVI Cid was quite memorable for making Celes try to kill herself, though.

Very lucky to have a PS3 given to us.
    And to my fave FF, it had to be FFVI. FFIV comes in close, along with X and XIII.
    VII wasn't THAT great, but it was still good.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I haven't played many FF games, sadly. VI is, regrettably, on that list. What I've seen of it, though, makes me promote Kefka to #1 Final Fantasy villain ever. He's the only one who actually manages to do what he sought to do: He destroyed the world and became a god. A sadistic, nihilistic, crazy as all get out clown. THAT became a god. Sephy may be the favorite, but nothing can match Kefka as far as that goes.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Have you never played X? Or VIII? Those are good, too. VIII is just annoying because you can't level up past the enemies.... They level up with you. It sucks.

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years

I've played a little of X, which isn't so bad. VIII and IX I haven't played. And for XII, I've only played the DS version, and a bit of the original for the PS2, since my friend owns one.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Lessee.... II, III, V, VI, XII. Those are the ones I haven't played at all. I've seen bits of VI, but....

IX was underrated. It was indeed a decent FF game, but it just couldn't compete with VII or VIII. Then X came along as the first one for the next gen console of the time, and it blew people away. X-2 was kind of a let-down, though..... Stupid Vegnagun and Dress Spheres.....

<number>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back