• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Sonikku, I posted here yesterday when you were on XD

/alts. ftw

I hope it goes well too, since someone from the public school I attended is going there and likes it. She had similar learning problems as I did, so yeah.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    /number

Learning problems? Oh. Ok.

Btw, I just reread your above post, and read you're an anti-socialite as well. YAY! I'm glad I'm not the only one I know. While some people just don't like others because they are different in interest, I personally just don't like people very much.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    So you decide to stop making Alts at lucky number 13, huh? Lol. That's something I'd do.

Blargh.... Last night got so boring. I mean, it was fun with this thread, but I had no one to really talk to. Silv wasn't on, DB was playing a game, and I can't check on my LIVE Messenger friends or Skype friends because I can't download Skype and I can't sign out the owner of this computer from MSN. So, I did what I normally do: watched Anime.

Triple ninja'd because of a distraction....

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

13's one of my fave numbers <3

And I can go on Skype, AIM, or MSN, but I'd probably get in trouble XD

And Sonikku, Nica = Forever.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Funnily enough, 13 is one of mine, too. Another one for me is 9.

But, I seriously never new you had AIM or MSN or Skype. Mind if I add you to my contacts?

Ninja don.... Why dost thou loathe me so? That makes twice just today. I pray you don't make it thrice or more.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Add away, Vanitas~

And yeah, you could actually use eBuddy or something to go on AIM, MSN, Skype, etc.~

And Sonikku, Nica is the queen of randomness.

Years
    41. Nica's way more random than SilvRetti. But together, they'd be frighteningly random. I don't think anyone in OT at the time those two meet and chat would survive with their sanity intact. not that any of us had any to begin with

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back