• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    Darkly... your "evil actions" are lamentably ridiculous... ¬¬

And I think it's time to change this thread's name... it's Watch out for NAVIs since... three weeks ago!

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Darkly... your "evil actions" are lamentably ridiculous... ¬¬

And I think it's time to change this thread's name... it's Watch out for NAVIs since... three weeks ago!

Oh, Really? Well... In that case... I have just laid a curse on you!

This man will watch you until the day you die!

Gwahahahahaha~

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I think I need a tetanus shot from seeing that. Darkly, you need new material. And an edited sig.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    1. Wait, thats supposed to be "evil"? Lame. Granted, you can't get 4chan evil here, but these are still pretty sucky for evil actions.
    Also, RAWR! I need another DS so I can get my Diamond party on my HeartGold D:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014

Well, Unless you want this to happen to you, you'd better obey my every evil command!

That's right people! It's Watch out for Darkly time!

Oh, did I mention the fact that the number is now 0?

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Aww... You're gonna teach us how to use silicon and make-up? That's sweet! I could learn a thing or two about how to be unsuccessful at being a happy adult male.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. Darkly, i dont like your attitude.

hey guys, i heard someone was being a jerk in OUR thread of coolness, so the master has returned!!

DONT MAKE ME GET ME KILLER FRYING PAN OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

No. Don't use that. Not yet, anyway. Give him a chance to realize just how pitiful his attempts are. Let him realize that he's playing with a mountain when he's nothing more than a small hill. Waste not your precious time upon the ravings of a cute little Trapinch that is trying to act like a lunatic Flygon.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    3. *yawn* i was hoping for some lunatic antics... oh well. its always fun to run around like a maniac, tho...

im good. might be getting a cold, but ive had zillions of those this year. preparing for exams this week is gonna stink, but... im not a private school kid anymore.

ah private school... good times. makes me wonder tho... ah, its not important.

yet.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

How come it seems that the more I get to know you people, the more enigmatic some of you *looks directly into Silv's eyes* become?

Blargh. That is all.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Oh, but I do. I enjoy a challenge as well as a certain degree of danger and risk of personal injury, whether it be mental or physical. Besiedes: where's the funin leaving such a curious specimen alone? *is in overzealous scientist mode nao*

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    /number

I'll post here in my favorite thread before leaving. >.<
    Hey guys, its been nice knowing ya. I'm leaving PC: only way to contact me is via MSN.
    So, what's up guys?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Leaving? How come? What'd I miss? D:

Also, back to school is no fun.

/don't wanna wait a couple more weeks ;_;

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    /number

First off, I see a lil' Trapinch stalking the thread. Hiya. Do you submit yet? :3

Secondly, since when have I ever been Romeo, eh? And, for that matter, you're merely a tad on the neurotic side, not psychotic. Your mind just operates on a different frequency than most people. We've discussed this in--depth many times.

Thirdly, WTH Zeffy? You're too fun/cool to just up and leave like that! Come back!

And uh... fourthly?... Ros, when exactly do you get out? The end of next week?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back