• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    6. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOH!!!! I SEE RINOA NEXT TO KEFKA!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

LETTY, AT OTAKON, IF WE SEE ANY CUTE NATSU COSPLAYERS, YOU NEED TO HELP ME BUILD UP ENOUGH COURAGE TO ASK HIM IF I CAN TAKE A PICTURE WITH HIM.

/lame

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCYYYYYYY!

Sorry, I couldn't resist... Everyone is shouting, so... XD

Yawn! I'm going to sleep. Good dreams to everyone! =D

*grin*

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    1. Don't worry Darkly, we hate you too.

also, why work up the courage? con-goers are nice people! and cosplayers go realizing they will be stopped for pics.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. no worries, Ros. ill help you snag the victim of your fangirldom. poor guy

but yeah, theyll prolly be fine with getting their picture taken. remember how many times i got asked for a pic last year? *of course, Ino's a lot better known than Yellow or Natsu or Marisa*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    4. hmm... if im going as Yellow this year... i should think about who to cosplay as next year. hmmm.... i could probably NEVER get mommy to agree to let me go as Reina. her dress... hmmm...

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Don't worry, Darkly the cute little Trapinch. I hate you more than you hate me. :3

/number

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    Hiya!

Darkly, I don't hate you... I simply don't like you.

However, I love all other people here. =D

Specially ^.

And... I let me say...

GO BRAZIL! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! XD

GO FOR THE SIXTH CHAMPIONSHIP!

Last edited:

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    4. earlier (as in, yesterday), i was. theres this huge anime convention here in Baltimore coming up (next month, i think?) and Ros and i are gonna go together. we went last year too. we also cosplay for it (just for kicks~). last year, i went as Ino Yamanaka from Naruto, and Ros went as Marisa from Touhou. this year, we decided that id go as Yellow, and she would go as either Sapphire or Blue (she eventually decided on pre-FRLG Blue).

but in me post up ^^ there, i was referring to me theme, not cosplay. me theme meaning the Horsea stuff i have going here. i made something in GIMP recently thats really pretty, and i have a music to put in (thankies to Ros), and i made an avvie, too!! but me profile color scheme is blue coz i got tired of having a clashing profile, and the blue matches me Horsea theme. so now i face the dillema, to change or not to change? that is the question. id have to change me profile colors to gry/purple/black with maybe some white, tho.

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    Well... that's an idea... You make a note of the current colors of your profile... So, when you want to come back to these colors, it will be easier. To change is good... but it may be hard sometimes... =)

"To be, or not to be?" That's a big question.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. aye, i might do that when/if i change me theme.

To be, or not to be? That is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fourtune, or to take up arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them. To die, to sleep -- And by a sleep to say we end the heartache and the thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep -- To sleep, perchance to dream: Ay, there's the ruub, for in that sleep of death what dreams may come, when we have shuffled off this mortal coil, must give us pause. There's the respect that makes calamity of so long life. For who would bear the whips and scorns of time, th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely, the pangs of despised love, the law's delay, the insolence of office, and the spurns that patient merit of th' unworthy takes, when he himself might his quietus make with a bare bodkin? Who would fardels bear, to grunt and sweat under a weary life, but that the dread of something after death, the undiscovered country, from whose bourn no traveller returns, puzzles the will, and makes us rather bear those ills we have than fly to others that we know not of? Thus conscience does make cowards of us all, and thus the native hue of resolution is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, and enterprise of great pitch and moment with this regard their currents turn awry and lose the name of action. -- Soft you now, the fair Ophelia! -- Nymph, in thy orisons, be all my sins remembered.

yay for Shakespeare.

ture, i could do a temp. avvie change, then do a fake siggy...

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. yeah, iwh9 and i are zombies. ive been in this thread since page... 6-ish? or pagee 4? so yeah... im the top poster in this thread and a zombie.

if you want a (mostly) up-to-date zombie list, check the first post.

and before i forget, welcome to WOFZ!!!

*obligatory "Hey, leesten!!"*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back