• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shot571

3. Shouldnt you have put 0. oh well even if you shouldve your mistake, yh i checked the list just forgot it in 5 seconds

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Did you guys think that, instead of hating on him, that Darkly needs some love? It might that his icy heart and turn on a light in its darkness.

Hiya new person!!!

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    2. No, that is the one thing that Darkly never needs. Loving him in his current state will be accepting him for what he is now, making him think that his behavior is what we like and what we want of him.
    EDIT: GAH! Ninja'd -_-''
    Also, hi new person! welcome to the wonderful pit of WOFZ

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Oh well.... it was an idea. I don't like being mean to people, so I thought that maybe.... meh.

Didn't see your post, oh Wonderful Omnipotent Threadmistress.... He did? Story time plz?

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Thank you! I can do the ignoring thing~

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    7. its from an old thread called Throw A Random Object At The Person Above You. Darkly, Nothchie, and Sy were fighting over me. i barely got there with a pheonix down in time to help Notchie.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Aww.... at least you had people fighting over you. Didja think maybe Darkly just really wanted earn your attention but let things get outta hand? I dunno if he meant to almost kill Notchie, but..... Everyone deserves forgiveness and compassion, ya know.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    0. I vaguely remember a thread of that name...from one of my interim times between disappearing.
    AAAH NINJA
    Anyways, any care to help me out with some trade evolutions? :3

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Who doesn't envy Notchie? Imo.

However, let's leave Darkly be. It bothers me enough to be mean to his face, but to talk behind his back? No. Please desist this bashing.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    1. Oh fine.
    I would envy Notchie, but I dunno who that is entirely. >_>
    Also, Yes Paliner. Forum pairing is silly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back