• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Attention people:

Uh..... I got nothing. >.>

/is weird tonight
    /needs a snack

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I was tempted to make a reference there to a certain Comedy Central animated show, BUT.... I decided against it (^^)b

Yeah. So.... I am officially freaked out now. My greatest fear? Spiders. Guess what? A spider who's legspan was equivalent to a quarter's in diameter just popped up right beside my hand. Needless to say, I did the proper technique for getting rid of it:
    1- I shrieked in terror
    2- I leaped up and ran before realizing it was NOT following me.
    3- I found something to kill it with
    4- I killed it. PAINFULLY for it, I might add (bonus points!)
    5- I used some tissues and threw it away

My point total? 1750/1500. Not bad for a spider kill.

Yes, I totally just turned killing a spider into a game. But NO, I'm not obsessed with gaming. Just killing those evil creatures and wiping them from the face of the Earth~! >D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XDDD

I don't mind spiders~ Just as long as they're not in my face, especially if they're banana spiders.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

It's OK JPuff. I don't like 'em either. I can usually tolerate 'em if they leave me be, but if they crawl/hop/fly towards me, or TOUCH me at all, THEY MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! D8<

Yeah. I know I have problems, but.....
    治療法は非常に高価です。特に壊した大学生のため。(<- Tell me if that is translated properly, someone >.> Yes, I be takin' the class, but we're nowhere NEAR there yet.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

"Treatment is very expensive. Especially for college students broke"
    ^ is what I got for translation on Google which is not the greatest thing in the world, soooo... idk.

My hipbone/side area on my right is hurting right now. ;;

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

That was basically what I was going for. I don't know teh Kanji yet, so.... thank goodness for friends who have a basic understanding. I can translate all that Hiragana and Katakana, though~! /loves his Japanese class, y/y

*hugs Peach* What's wrong? =/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Cool. :3

I don't know. I'm going to head to sleep in hopes that it's gone in the morning. So night all~

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Yeah..... I am heading off to dreamland, too. But take care of yourself, Peach. And goodnight~ Same to you, too, JPuff. And anyone else kind enough to visit this thread (^^)b

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

So.... assuming Silv doesn't come back in time for the new thread or just opts out of making it, who would be the person we'd want to make v2? Just curious. I guess it doesn't really matter per se, but... it just feels to me like it should be a veteran like maybe Gaz or Nudge or someone who's bee around for awhile. IDK.

ANYWAY~!!

Status update on Reach:
    EPICNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh. My. Gawd.

The third episode of the Tales of Symphonia OVA: Tethe'alla Hen was awesome, even though it made me bawl my eyes for like... several minutes.

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    Something weird is happening... I'm feeling nostalgic...

Oh my god... I'm in the PPC... and I forgot about it... I need to prepare my profile!

But I'm so lazy... XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back