• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    10. ohai kaza.

@Dogboy: wha- again? ok...

*inside her mind*

*first thing Dogboy sees is a little girl version of Silv with small, pure white angel wings playing with scattered toys* *she looks up at him* *smiles* *small giggle* *runs off*

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    12. Heeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee's AlllllllllTiiiiimmmmeee.
    Where is everyone? :(

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    13. im here, im just switching off with playing around on GIMP. im liking how this is turning out.
    Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. yep. ive mostly just been playing with GIMP, trying to get a general feel for it. its way fun. and coz other people here use it and are me friends, i can run crying to them when me head's about to explode due to idontknowhowimsupposedtodothissomebodypleasehelpme-itis. ;b

SethMetal37

I'm a zombie. BLARG!
    Years
    1- Do these Zombies have Energy Swords or Gravity Hammers? I know in halo, I prefer to be the zombie when they have gravit hammers, but energy swords are nice too

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Fair enough then, well you seem to be alright from the above pic you posted :)
    Anyways gotta go, bye-bye

SethMetal37

I'm a zombie. BLARG!
    Years
    1- I gues those work okay...but still Gravity Hammers are just wayyy more badass, nd they defy gravity. Can you believ it?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    4. me too. but i dont wanna fall asleep... Dogboy's doing the mind exploration thing again.

EDIT: on second thought, mne coputer is being slow, and im sleepy. gnighty folks.

Last edited:

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. one last message before i go sleepyby.

DonRoyale, would you quit posting zeros? you dont have zombie priveledges, i just checked the list and your profile to make sure you werent a zombie, and your not. so quit posting zeros when youre not a zombie!

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. I, however, am a zombie and can post zero's lol
    Hmmm training my Feraligatr up is taking forever!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back