• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    2. Well people will just count your post as the number it's meant to be then and disregard the 0

Irony

Killer Robot Janitor of WOFZ
    Years
    My day has been disastorous. First, my mission to kill Don failed, then I got rust problems because of water damage, and then some kid puked all over the hall. I had to clean it up.
    But that question was not directed at me, was it?

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    *Is inside Silv's mind*

Yami: Hmm...no response.... I gusss I"m on my own here.....

Where is that help and support room? oh what's this? *Walks inside a room* This is a room i havent seen before!...

It's...THE CONTROL ROOM!!!!! ....so this is how that one silv took her over...without taking her over....

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    3. i did, Uncle Vorteld! and Podi, i swear i would hate you if you closed this. this is me fave thread in all of pc.

@Dogboy:

im not sure why Caramelldansen is playing... maybe somesilv is having a party. i dont know. Sorry i didnt show up... i kinda fell asleep...

*suddenly Pyromancer Silv shows up and flings a fireball at Dogboy* *the Silv with angel wings reappears and intercepts the firebal* *clutches her burnt arm* *Pyromancer Silv looks horrified and runs away*

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Vorltled! (Lol, L before E XD) I missed you!
    Endelig tilbake! Hvorfor dro du? :)
    Hi SilvaSista and Doggyboy! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back