• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

You'll need my help then Wings *Creates a protective barrier of Dark Magic around Wings*

There you go... Those Teases won't affect you at all now.

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

me: Wings... That was to protect you... Fine.. Don't trust me...

*Puzzle flahses*

Normal me: Wings, Can we have a talk? Privately?

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Tyki: HA! *ignores Wings, phasing through her**phases through attacks from Bobobo and attacks him* you will die now, you random idiot! *pulls out Tease**G runs in front of Tease, taking it in the chest*

G: Gah!! *starts coughing blood* You evil fool. You took your eyes off of the rest of us!

Tyki: Me?! You're the one who signed his own death certificate! *removes Tease from within G's chest*

G: I can... beat this! *summons Keyblade and slashes* I can beat YOU!

Tyki:*phases through G and ground**reappears ath doorway* I would stick around and play some more, but with G's imminent demise and the Earl waiting patiently, I must leave. *turns to enter Ark portal that just appeared*

Last edited:

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Tyki: Huh? *sees Wings fly through portal* Well well. I guess I do get to leave with a trophy, after all. *walks in*

*Yami runs into portal, too*

G: NO! He has a family that will butcher you! *coughs, choking*

Joel: G, just rest. Guys, especially Carbuncle, stay here and fix him. I'm going after those fools. *runs into portal just before it closes*

G: N-ggh! *is gagging on blood* {I... need....... to help. I've gotta avenge Sai!} *mind fades into a haze*

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    G: *sees a light against a silhouette* Wha? Who or what is that? *walks toward figure, seeing Sai* Sai?! You're dead though!

Sai: I am. I'm here because you need guidance. You need to remember who you are, and what you've gone through.

G: But am I not dying?

Sai: It all depends upon you.

:::::Meanwhile:::::

Tyki: Your magic can't affect me, you crybaby! *dodges magic attack*

Joel: *arrives**sees Wings and Yami* GUYS! Get away from him! This is a large enough city to hide in, so just run!

Tyki: Fools. *summons more Tease* Devour them. Spare the crier, though.

(And I'm done for the night. Night peeps.)

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    2. *looks to either side as the butterflies near* NO!!! *leaps backward, a shining white light extending from her body to form a barrier around Joel and Dogboy* Light of the Heavenly Heptagram!! *moves into position, forming a seven-pointed star with her head, wings, arms, and legs* {this... is the strongest barrier magic i have. im completely exposed, but... nothing will get in or out.}

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

No. Wings! You can't be exposed like That! Yami! He still cares about you... and he went though all that trouble of getting you that teddy bear... and you still don't trust him? That made him really upset... he's hidding somewhere in me puzzle... i can't reach him....

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    4. i cant let him get hurt because of me anymore. and i cant risk getting hurt by him and making him feel worse. {he doesnt know... this is all just a facade. id trust Yami with the world. but i dont want to hurt him anymore... so ill hurt him this one last time, so much that he'll never even want to look back. and then... ill vanish. ill never show me face to anyone, Silv or otherwise, ever again.}

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    I'm bored... =_=
    I'm supposed to be drawing an illustration for Gazza. But I started it and am gonna wait till tomorrow to do more work on it. -3-
    Now I'm gonna go post in pretty much every OT thread. >.> That oughta be fun. \(',')/

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    *inside the puzzle*

*later*

me: ah, Yami, there you are.
    Yami: partner.. please.... I'm still upset...
    me: Well, Don't be.. I just read Wings mind a second ago.....
    Yami: really?
    me: Yep.. this is what she was thinking: he doesnt know... this is all just a facade. id trust Yami with the world. but i dont want to hurt him anymore... so ill hurt him this one last time, so much that he'll never even want to look back. and then... ill vanish. ill never show me face to anyone, Silv or otherwise, ever again

Yami: What the?! Lucky, my dark magic works from in here as well.

*outside*
    A dark magic ball surrounds Wings*
    *it sucks Wings in, and drops her in front of me and Yami*

(Hi Sakura, yeah.. i'm still awake.)

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    7. wh-what the-- where am i-- *sees Yami* n-no!! *turns to Dogboy* youre leaving yourself completely vulnerable!!!

(Sakura!! me Rin theme is turning out great!! it didnt look too impressive, but then i changed the base of the BG from yellow to black and it looks totally PWNSOME!!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back