• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2017
    I'm new to pc so what's an alt?
    And what does OOC mean?
    I'm so confused... -.-;

Last edited:

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. An alt is another account that a member has and OOC means Out Of Character I'm pretty sure.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. A pair is like a best friend or girlfriend/boyfriend type of thing. Sorta like that at least lolz.
    Ahh so you are still here h*s, though you'd gone xD

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    2. Ohhh ok, I'm at school using the school internet xD
    30 minutes left till home time though which is good, I hate finishing at 3:35

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    We did some weird random testing so we didn't even have regular classes.XD It was so boring.

Edit: wtheck? iPod spazziness made me double post. >3<

Last edited:

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    6. Alrighty then lolz.
    I gotta go now h*s so catch ya later.
    Mind if I send you an FR?

Zero_

Your Hostile Demon
    Years
  • Sister! SISTER! I told you not to do anything foolish! SIIIIIIIISTEEEEEEEER! *Ungh*
    Spoiler:
    There must be a way! To bring her back! She keeps the world in balance! I....Will....Find....A way!
    There must be a way of resurecting all that is lost in Sisters mind...Like a dump for lost memories....Is Sister there? *Goes to look*

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    5. OMA someone post in here.
    Please? *puts on cute face* xD

Hey can some help me out?
    I'm not sure whether I want to get Bleach Season 1 on DVD or get the Death Note box set DVD's.
    I haven't watched either of them before so that's why I'm asking here what one would be better to get...

Last edited:

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    7. Damn, I'm sure someone else will be able to recommend one when they turn up. I'm leaning towards Death Note at the moment

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back