• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
Years
  • 49. Wings: i dont know...

G: Song... *runs down the hallway, toward the source of the buzzing* I'm coming!

Wings: Oh no... Wait... G!!! *gets up, stumbling as she chases G down the hallway*

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
    Years
  • 51. G: *still running, searching frantically for Song*

Wings *weak voice* G... wait a... *faints*

Tyki: I think I'll wait for him here... *enters the wall of Song's cell, right behind Song*

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
    Years
  • 54. Wings: *wakes up* uuuhh... im fine... just a dream... really... (WINGY SENSE TINGLING* *sits straight up, eyes wide* Song's in trouble!!

G: *finally finds Song's cell* SONG!! Are you alright?!

Tyki: *can pass through anything* *reaches inside Song's leg and crushes her bone, breaking it*

Song: G? you have to get out of-- AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *screaming in pain* *the broken bones are doing more damage to surrounding blood vessels*

G: Song?! SONG!! What is it?! WHAT?!

Tyki: *steps out from the wall, a sadistic smirk on his face and a Tease in his hand*

(WOOHOO!!! thankies for putting me back on the even numbers!! i wanna be the first to have a second zombie account!! btw, love your username. one of me accounts is named something similar!!)

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
    Years
  • 57. Wings: *hears Song scream* we have to go help her!! *trying to stand, but really unbalanced*

G: You! Get away from her... *turns into G-LS* *forces his way into the cell*

Tyki: And if I don't? What can you do? You can't protect her!!

Song: *crying from the pain*

(i will if im still on the odd numbers!!)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010

Who is this jpp8? He must pay for soiling this thread with this stupid title! This title is not Perfect, like a Von Karma should be!

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
    Years
  • 64. (because i dont like him. he tried to accuse me brother of murder!!! me brother was INNOCENT!!! and if what ive heard correctly, you know the situation me brother was in first-hand)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back