• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuya Shibuya

Boss of SPR
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    Lin: We might not be able to see it, but there are rapping sounds coming from the basement.

me: What? Mai! You stay here with that cat you've taken such a liking to. the rest of us will go investigate down there.

Mai: Right.

me: and try not to fall asleep *leaves the room With Monk, Masako, and John.

Mai: *still petting Merry* That Naru..... He doesn't understand how important these dreams of mine seem to be... Hey, Merry, now that we are alone.. do you want to fill me in on Holo?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 8. Meracle: *leaps off Mai's lap* *poofs back into a giirl* Mwell... I don't know if I should... I promised I'd keep it secret...

Wings: *has been tied up too tight to allow her to move* *a piece of cloth is gagging her* {why...? what does this guy want from me?!}

*Yami, unconscious from the fall, suddenly has a vision* *he sees a pitch black background, but Wings is standing in the middle of the darkness, looking back at him over her shoulder. a gigantic pair of white, clawed hands extends from above, wrapping around Wings, not touching her, but surrounding her as if pulling her into the darkness*

Last edited:

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I leiked slowpoke day....I still have the skin! =D

Sonikku

Super Speedie Sweetie
    Years
    Before Conan could say something stuipid Sonikku replyed

"My apologies sir, my name is Samantha Whane and this is Conan Edogawa, his sister Rachel, the one who takes care of him is out of town she entrusted him to a reletive, Doctor Agasa. I have been trying to help but she left out that at a moment's notice he can dash off without a trace. I have alredy been scolded by an officer for being on this level and Conan is refusing to come back to the base the officer was talking about. I am so sorry for inturrupting you."

*Sonikku jabs Conan with elbow*

"Sorry" Conan added halfheartedly
    2 here is my role play Vorteld

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back