• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

Oh.
    I don't want to be a doctor/nurse or anything related to the hospital. Blood is just something disgusting to look at. >.<

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm still not exactly sure WHAT I wanna do, I just wanna be go into the gaming industry~

Anyway, I seriously think we should only get one more zombie for awhile.... 3... well, 2.5 new zombies in 2 days is a little extreme. Maybe 4 will work....

Yes you did, you little Chika-ninja.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Aww..... Night Zeffy. Someday, right?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I spent that time we watched the movie (which we aren't finished yet, orz) to work on a new theme, and this is the result :D

/also spent English (which turned into study hall) to finish it, now I have Art and can work on Art homework

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2011

@ Sonic: I actually have two of them. I made this one before you joined up. SA is my new one which I'm trying to make my main. I mean, I'll use my old one, sure, but I prefer my new one. I like being the Laughing Man.

@ Ros: Nice new theme! Who exactly would that be, though? She looks... innocent? Somewhat cherubic? I dunno.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Kotomi Ichinose, CLANNAD.

Brilliant, terrible at violin playing, and very anti-social. Oh, and hates bullies.

Just like me, pretty much :D

/had to look up what "cherubic" meant because I thought of "Cherubi"

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Cherubic often means beautiful, or very sculpture-like. In this case, though, I was referring to the innocent and cute look she has.

Also, you suck at the violin? I got the impression that you were a sort of Renaissance Man (except female :3) Heh....

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Well, due to my arms, I can't play any strings instruments too well (except for piano, of course).

I do play trombone, though, and I'm not that bad at it ^_^

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I used to play trombone.... I was good, to a degree for being a noob at it, but my instructor.... I couldn't stand her. Even outside of class she was arrogant and condescending. I just can't handle people like that when I have the option to get away from it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

My band teacher in 6th-7th grade was really old, and had been at his job for a loooooong time. He got cranky and yelled at people who goofed off, especially the percussion section. My jazz/rock teacher for 9th-10th grade isn't so bad, and is pretty cool :D

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Well, this person, and her husband, were the only directors of the band that the school had, so I couldn't've escaped and come back later to continue. And he's just as bad as she is.

Anywho.... what is your school like, anyway? I've wondered what a truly private, non-Christian school is like. I've been in a Christian Academy before, and hated it. I'm just wondering what a private school like that is like.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Well, it depends on the private school.

This one is pretty laid-back XD It can get to be troublesome (not telling us about trips or stuff we need or whatever until the last minute), but it's pretty nice. And each grade consists of about 10 kids (for the high school, at least).

However, the Christian School I'm going to will have roughly 400 females, and there'll be anime club and a broader choice of classes. The classes at my current school are pretty much set in stone for everyone, and we don't get much of a choice whatsoever (I'm forced to take Spanish with the worst Spanish teacher ever >.>).

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Well, I hope your Christian school is better than mine was. It probably doesn't help matters that I'm a mere theist and was forced to adhere to Southern Baptist Code. Then again, it could also be that the Principal was even a hypocrite (as were a lot of the teachers, but...)

400 girls you say? No boys? That'd suck. I don't like sexually exclusive schools. It honestly doesn't help teens get the full experience of being an adult because it doesn't teach them the responsibilities that a lot of co-ed schools manage to teach about working/being with people of the opposite gender. However, it does accomplish its task better to eliminate all of that supposed awkwardness that goes with that, which often increases academic results..... BUT, this isn't a thread for such discussions. Just the ramblings of a crazy, lazy person. (b'.')b

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back