• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akari

Man
Years
  • 37. My childhood was filled with always trying to become the perfect child of, and basically worship as some sort of human saint, the perfect, faultless, Uncle Ho. There was no room for Disney in my heart.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I don't think I'm going to be seeing it until it comes out on DVD, sadly.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    45. Doesn't allow you to watch anime? Blasphemy! Haha :P
    As you said though, manga's good =]

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • 46 basically because when it turns itself off every half minute, I have to reload the video. And that doesn't really work out, so I don't watch anime nowadays ;_;

Except short ones that can load in time, like Hetalia ^^

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

I'm to lazy to get on my computer to get on the internet...i usually just stay in my bed and get on the internet via my Wii...so my choices are very limited...

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    49. I mostly use my phone for the internet because I can connect to the wireless with it.
    That and there's usually either my sister or mum on the computer so I barely get a chance to use it except late at night.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    51. The good thing about connecting to the wireless on my phone is it costs nothing and is fairly fast

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back