• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Water PKMN Trainer attacks!

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 23, 2008
    Hi I'm Water Pokemon Trainer, but you can call me Ant or AJ.

I hope to make friends, join clubs and all around have fun!!!

I've read all the rules so there won't be a problem.

It wouldn't let me write anything because it said about URLS

Years
  • Hi AJ!Welcome to PC!Just send me a visitor message if you wanna be friends or join my club okay!Welcome welcome welcome!

Hedgehog

MagikarpFTW!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    Hello im Hedgehog nice to meet u. If you wanna battle sometime Message me.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 23, 2008
    Hi Crissy, I would battle but I don't have WiFi

Hi #1 Pokemon Master, sure I'll pop by your profile and give you a message and what is the club because I might join

and Hi Hedgehog sorry that I can't battle

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hi I'm Water Pokemon Trainer, but you can call me Ant or AJ.

I hope to make friends, join clubs and all around have fun!!!

I've read all the rules so there won't be a problem.

It wouldn't let me write anything because it said about URLS

Well, if you read the rules, I'd advise you to read the FAQ. In one of those written documents, you'll find that you're not allowed to post links until your fifteenth post. It's a way of stopping spam bots from advertising. You can write anything so long as it doesn't contain a link to another website.

Anyways, welcome to the forums. I've always liked Water-Types.

Make sure to have a nice stay and if you need any sort of help, I'm just a Visitor Message away.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 23, 2008
    Well, if you read the rules, I'd advise you to read the FAQ. In one of those written documents, you'll find that you're not allowed to post links until your fifteenth post. It's a way of stopping spam bots from advertising. You can write anything so long as it doesn't contain a link to another website.

Anyways, welcome to the forums. I've always liked Water-Types.

Make sure to have a nice stay and if you need any sort of help, I'm just a Visitor Message away.

Yea the only problem was that I didn't have a link in there =(

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • from ur name i'm guessing ur a water pokemon lover/fan,i'm more into electric type but anyways...
    welcome to PC! have fun here!

no prob mate,just remember:
    water types are good...but there's always a weakness in everyone...(lol that was good)

hehe,that is my dream (sort of ...)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Welcome Water PKMN Trainer!

Do you know Leaf PKMN Trainer? Because your usernames go together perfectly. Or is it just a coincidence? :P

Anyway, welcome! Hope you have a good time here. If you want to chat, feel free to post on my profile^^

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!
    Seems like you have done your best to read the rules, so I wont nag u about that XD!

Send me a PM if you feel like being friends!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity Water PKMN Trainer.
    There are so many names much like yours here nowadays.

Well it is great to see you have read the rules, I guess that makes you one step ahead of most other people. I hope you follow them and enjoyed reading them, it is interesting finding these things out you know.

Well have fun joining your clubs and making friends, I can see by your name you will be joining the Water Pokemon Fanclub, by all means do so. It is a great place filled with all your Water Pokemon needs.

-Dark

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Water PKMN Trainer.

You are a step ahead of me, I am almost at 150 posts and I have never read the rules.

Although I have never gotten a complaint. I suppose the rules are just common sense, which MOST people here at PC have.

Remember, if you are ever in doubt, use common sense.

Anyway, if you want to battle people, just download Shoddy Battle. It is a Pokemon battle simulator. It is a lot of fun.

Anyway, enjoy your stay at PC.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Yea the only problem was that I didn't have a link in there =(
    Perhaps you used a smilie? You see, smilies have their own URLs, so using them sometimes gets snagged by the link restriction. But once you reach 15 posts, you won't have to worry anyway. :D

Like the username & avatar, quite a big water fan myself. Hope you enjoy your stay as well, welcome to PC, Ant. :)

Back