• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Water Spirit Club <3<3<3

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    *walks to dark corner and sits next to you*
    Dear Stevo-kun, why you feel sad? Is there anything I could do?
    Please tell, I don't want to see you sad...

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Well are you sure you want to know? *looks at Peachy with saddened eyes that could cry at any second*

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
    Well it is just that every time I go offline my wife comes on and I have something really important to me to tell her but I can't *walks back to dark corner*

Stevo-Kun

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    I'm listening too, don't worry. ^^ Nah nah! You're not going back in that corner! *brings you back out* That's OK, send her a PM and you can arrange a time to be on together. ^^ Then you can talk to her.

*huggles* Don't worry over it Stevo, it'll all turn out good. ^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I think you should PM to her

But if you can't, you can PM to me, so I could help?

Stevo-kun

Years
    Well that is only part of it, I have something to say to her that is of much more importance. *sigh*

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
    *gets huggled tightly* Yeah well this thing isn't a bad thing, but itmight freak her out a little, but I dont know *sigh*

Stevo-Kun

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    Well, there's only one way to find out but good luck. ^^ I told you to keep your chin up. *tilts your chin* Now I want to see a smile. ^^ I don't like it when you're sad Stevo, it makes me feel sad.

Stevo-kun

Years
    *gets chin tilted up* Well the first step is both of us being online *does a saddened smile*

Stevo-Kun

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    Yeah but that will come with time, don't worry. Worrying about now won't make her come online any faster. You'll meet online soon, I know it. ^^

Awww... and what's with this saddened smile? *move your cheeks into a happy smile* ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HI WS! *hugs* How have you been doing? ^^ Awww...Stevo. ;-; *huggles Stevo and sit by him in the dark corner*

Back