• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Water Spirit Club <3<3<3

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    Lucy! *hugs back* I've been great thanks. ^^ How are you?

Stevo's gone in the corner again? *pulls Lucy and Stevo out* I told you not to go in there. ^^ You don't belong in the corner you belong out here with your friends. ^^

Awww... Stevo don't cry! :( You'll make me cry. *hugs tightly*

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    :( Awww.... mon cher.... *sighs* If only there was something we could do to help you.

OK, I've got to go now. *huggles Stevo tightly* Please cheer up *holds you head in my hands* We're here for you and nothing is going to change the wonderful person that you are. Please don't let this get to you and I'm sure everything will work out for the best.

Peachy, I'll see you soon ma ch?re *hugs tightly*

Lucy, it was lovely speaking to you again and hopefully we can speak again later. *hugs tightly*

Take care everyone and I'll hopefully see you later.

Love

WS
    XxX

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am glad you are doing great WS. ^^ I am doing alright. *gets out the dark corner and sit by WS and Stevo* Awww...Stevo don't cry. *hugs tighty too* You are making me sad too.

Oh, alright WS! It was nice talking to you too. See ya later. ^______^ *hugs back* Take care!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Ok I will see you soon *head gets picked up in WS' hands*. I will try to *she can see the sadness in his eyes*. I will really try.

Stevo-Kun

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Welcome Maya and don't you worry many persons will join here^^
    WS will be happy to see her Angel Twin here^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Well WS knows that it was our idea to make this club for her *hugs* ^________^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII WS! How are you doing? Well I just want to drop by. By the time you be here...I will be at work. I have to be there all day. ;-; So I hope to see you again sometime. Take care. *hugs* ^____^

Back