• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Water Spirit Club <3<3<3

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    Thankx! WS can't be any nicer....., besides my club, everyother club i join, my sister has already join.:surprised How cool is that? :P :D Anyway, How are you today WS?

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    *walks in sleepily* Morning! ^^ Wow! Look how much was going on without me around! XD Awww... thank you everybody! ^^

Maya, I would love to have you as a co-owner and it's great to see you again. ^^ *hugs* Thank you for joining!

TOTO!!!!! *runs up and hugs* You're back! Oh, I've missed you! I hope you're OK! ^^ Thank you for joining my club! ^^

Lucy! *hugs* Oh, OK, well hopefully I'll see you later then but sweet dreams and have a good day at work! ^^

Hmmm.... would I give my own heart up for Haru? Well if I did I wouldn't be able to love him anymore, let alone live. XD But I would most likely risk my life for him. ^^ *dreams*

Huh? I'm awake! *looks innocent*

Hiya Legolas! *hugs* Awww... thank you for joining. ^^

Peachy! *runs and hugs tightly* How are you today ma ch?rie? ^^

Last edited:

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Oh Good Morning ma petite ch?rie *hugs* I'm really good today and I feel even more happy when you're here ^____________^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    You're tr?s belle serveuse, ma soeur ^________^
    It's like you're waitress and I'm nurse XD

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    if there all this...., what are we Stevo?

Thankx WS.*gets up with help from WS* :bandit: I'am a.....*thinks for a while* What am i???

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    *is dressed as a Nurse*
    Thank you ma ch?rie ang?lique ^_____^

Hey, maybe we could be waitresses in your new fic. Like we would have part job in cafe ^______^

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    Crwl Stevo. WS needs sleep. I stayed up untill 3:45 p.m on PC me think it was. And i woke up thinking that i would get my presents as soon as i woke up. Not till 6 p.m. though.

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    Awww.... tu est tr?s belle ma ch?re amie. ^^

OMG that's such a good idea Peachy! *makes note to have us as waitresses in fic* That is so cool! *claps hands* Peachy, you're the best! ^^

Yeah! You could be a chauffeur Legolas! Then you could drive Stevo to the restaurant. XD Or you could drive me and Peachy. *hands over chaffeur outfit*

Hehe Stevo has a number of little names for me. ^^

So, what would you like off the menu today, good sir? ^^

Lol awww, that's harsh Legolas. Don't worry, I'll be OK. ^^ I'm awake now and it's hard for me to get back to sleep. Still, I'm having fun here being with my friends. ^^

Back