• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Waves* Hello there.

Years
  • Hey, nice to meet you I hope you enjoy your time here-the people are really friendly as far as I'm concerned :D

Oh yeah, I like your username and signature...They made me laugh 8)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there The Reluctant Warrior o/ Welcome to PokeCommunity! It's always great when a new person joins PokeCommunity :D I take that your X and Y starter of choice is Fennekin? Mine's Fennekin too, it better not turn out to be Fire/Fighting somehow lol. If you feel like chatting, speculating, what not about X and Y, these forums are your best bet. Also is Milotic your favorite Pokemon? I remember it was so hard to obtain one in Gen III >.< If you couldn't tell Shaymin is my personal favorite haha. What's your favorite Pokemon game? What are you interests outside of Pokemon? You don't need to answer any of those if you don't feel like doing so, it's no problem.

In any case, if you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to PM or VM me. I hope you enjoy yourself here at PC ^.^

The Reluctant Warrior

My journey has only begun.
    Years
  • Yes indeed, out of the X and Y starters, Fennekin definitely looks the coolest, it will be hard to adjust to using a fire-type starter since I usually choose to start with water or grass types, but I'll probably be able to do.

Aye, Milotic is my favorite(I go so far as to own a 2 inch figure of her.) mostly because he/she takes the whole "beautiful but deadly" aspect up to 11, I plan to attempt to obtain her legitimately on my copy of Sapphire(My favorite game, since it got me into Pokemon in the first place.)

I have many interest outside of Pokemon, my favorite hobby is Literature and storytelling, but I'm also a film buff and a gamer(which is kind of obvious) and a big part of my life is Spirituality.

I'll be sure to check out the rest of the forum. Thanks guys.

Years
  • Heya The Reluctant Warrior, and welcome!

Since your name looks a bit long, is there any nickname you like me to refer to you as? I always feel excited when I welcome a new member to PC, and you seem no different. I love the new starters from X & Y, they're all so adorable! Although I slightly like Chespin and Froakie better (the former for looking very similar to my fave Pokemon and the latter cos I love Water-types) but Fennekin still looks cute too. Tabor probably showed you the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y section, where you can take part in the ongoing speculation regarding the games. Thankfully I'm prepared because I got my 3DS XL last Christmas. But oh god picking the starter will be hard since they all look adorable!

And I have to say, Milotic is really beautiful and one heck of a wall under the right conditions. Sadly I never got to obtain one until 5th Generation, because of the darn tile system that made it hard to get in previous games. Have fun, and remember to read the rules or contact staff members if you need help with any forum-related questions.

The name's Hikari, and I do hope to see you around PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

ArcticArcanine

A Critical Hit!
    Years
  • Welcome Reluctant! it's nice to see new members, considering the fact that I'm new myself. You will have a great time here, trust me.

Back