• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Way to add more Autotiles?

Years
  • Does anyone know how to add more than 7 autotiles in Essentials? I want to add some road autotiles in my game, but it's getting tiring to map the roads with the standard mapping function, and it would be sweet if I could add the road autotiles to my map to make stuff easier. Problem is, my map already has seven autotiles, and you can't add more, I think? Does anyone know how to get around this problem? Making separate tilesets is not an option, since my tilesets are custom and a mixture of many things, and they are very large, so redefining the priorities and passabilities of the same tileset over and over just to add few autotiles would be mentally exhuasting.

I used KleinStudio's Animated Tiles script, but it's not what I'm looking for. It animates the tiles in-game. What I am looking for is to have the autotiles help me with mapping. There are some road autotiles in the default Essentials<Autotiles folder, so you get what i am talking about. Just try mapping with those tiles, creating cities or even routes for that matter become a breeze!

If anyone knows how to add more autotiles, or has any trick which I can use to replicate this effect, it would be great help! Thanks!

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    That's a limitation of RMXP. It can't be changed.

Back