• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ways to cheat the PokéWalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
Years
  • I didn't have much luck clipping my 'Walker onto my ceiling fan blades and having it on high. Maybe I need to try putting the fan on like medium or low.

i was trying to ride my bike while wearing it to get steps faster, but it doesn't work as well as walking. :(

I wonder if duct taping it to the inside of the spokes on your bike's front wheel makes any difference. Just a thought.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • Where is still pokewalker located? How can I get it?
    It comes bundled with HG/SS when you buy the games, and only works with those games.

I'm trying to figure out how to gain watts to unlock more events over the summer, seeing as I don't trust myself to clip it on my bike, and I'm not walking very often since I'm not in school. I'll still feel lazy if I put it on my fan or something, though.

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    I think the fact that anyone actually cheats the Pokewalker is a sad example of what is happening to the world's youth of today.

I normally get around 25,000 a day from just my average day. And no, I don't just go for jogs. I work, I go out, I hang out with friends. It just accumulates.

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
  • I walk to school so I just put it in my pocket.
    Usually get 10,000 steps going to and from school.
    I want to put it in the car tyre though, it would accumulate so many more points than if I walked...
    =\

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • Heres a good one:

-Get the pokewalker
    -Put the pokewalker on your trouser waist/pocket
    -Walk for about 1/2 an hour+
    -You should have some watts.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I rigged my pokewalker up with the wrist strap from one of my dead wiimotes. If I'm not wearing it around my beltloop or anything of that nature, I twirl it around and around on my finger to accumulate more watts. :P

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • I have a cheat! First, you put your Pokemon into it that you want to level up. Then, you shove it it your pocket. Then, you go outside and put your right further out than your left, then your left foot further out than your right and continue this until you get the desired amount of watts :D
    Haha, couldn't resist, sorry :P
    Seriously though, if you want to cheat (and you have an Xbox360) There is a game you can download through Xbox live (I think it's about 80 points, but it's free if you only download the trial) it a massage game. Just tape the Pokewalker to your Xbox controller, turn on the massage game and leave it. I done that once, went out with my friends, came back and had over 50,000 steps on it haha.

Midnight the umbreon

I am the Darkness...
    Years
  • ahahaaha thats pretty kewl. i dont have an Xbox, and since most of the cheats that my bro been trying to make up isnt working, ive decided to try....

I couldnt find crap....

lol

Anyways, yeah, ive just been walking around alot. i left my PokeWalker in my pants for 3 days ( I Do change my pants! lol)
    and came out with 1,500 watts and 23,000 steps (I tried to find elekid with alot of the watts and the numbers are rounded)

That and since i have a part-time job, i always keep my pokewalker with me because i walk alot while im at work.

Last edited:
    Years
  • there is apparently and iphone app that is just a vibrate. if you set it to a certain setting, you get loads of steps

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • How to cheat at Pokéwalker
    Give it to a teenager, tell the to strap it to there wrist. Give them some adult magazines.
    and lock them in there room.
    Then ask them to run around. (the magazines were just to wind you up.)

Not spam, just put it on string and swing as a pendulum.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    Ducktaping the Pokewalker to a PS2 or PS3 joystick, playing COD5 using the machine gun and ducktaping the fire button is too much fun.
    Also gives a great massage.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2015
    Not sure if it has been said yet but my friend tied a piece of string onto his and at one end of the string made a finger hole.

He know uses it as a yo-yo and racks up some watts

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
  • for me the best is to get some tape and a woofer(of your pc) and put the pokewalker .
    Then relax and put some music on
    And let it "walk" xD

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Bus Trips! :)

Seriously, if you go on a bus and put it in your sock or something, you get loads of watts. :) Well, I did. :)

Last edited:

Jack Kentnon

Derp Trainer
    Years
  • Shake it, and bake it! Here's what you do:

1) You buy a box of shake and bake.
    2) Grab the bag and fill it with the shakeing powder.
    3) Add your Pokewalker to the bag.
    4) Shake the living daylights out of it!
    5) Follow the baking instructions.
    6) Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------

Actually, I just shake it/walk with it. I havent heard anythig that hasn't allready been said.

Years
  • So the pokewalker helps you train your pokemon. But will it learn the moves and stuff in there. Does the pokewalker need battery? I just order myself a pokewalker. So can anyone give me some more information on it? Thanks.

Hit it with a bat and see what happens. P.S I'll try it later.

Hahah. I love this one. hahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back