• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Wazzap!'

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2009
    Hey guys, I'm Kasturou. I'm new here and I can tell I'm gonna have fun here. My names translates to Courageous son in Japanese.

I'm into loads of things, you can read them in my profile. Hope we can be good friends.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Nice choice in a username there, Katsurou. Just wish it didn't remind me of all the studying I still need to do for my Japanese placement exams. ;o;

That aside, welcome to the boards. Hope you do have some fun.

The community is pretty diverse, chances are you'll find someone to talk to about your various hobbies. (b'')b

Scarface

Poor quality pictures FTW!
    Years
    Welcome, Corageous Son, If I may. I'm sure you'll love it here. If you need any help, I'll do my best.

You'll almost certainly find a fan of one of your many hobbies here, there are just so many people!

Of course we can be friends, anyone here will want to be friends with someone as spritely as you.

And, Believe me, you WILL have fun here, as long as you love Pokemon. After all, what would the point be of joining Pokecommunity if you hated Pokemon? Anyway, enjoy your stay here at PC!

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Welcome to the forums :) I hope you have a great time!

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Hi, hope you wont get to courageous and start flaming/trolling around PC.

Which reminds me,

Read the Community Guidelines and Rules!

Arigato Gonzaimasu.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Hey! New members are always nice. We're building every minute. Have fun here, support the community, and don't touch the myterious purple sludge. Whatever you do, don't touch the mysterious purple sludge!
    'Wazzap!'

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi Katsurou and welcome to the forums.

Have fun, stay active and read the rules.

I'm sure you'll make heaps of friends here.

Back