• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wazzup

Shiny-Umbreon

Umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2013
    Hey people that just happen to be reading this!
    I'm just Shiny Umbreon but you can call me Shiny or Umbreon. I like Eeveeultions and rom hacking. I also like cartooning and other things like that. I hope I can meet some good friend on the forums here :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Hey there Shiny-Umbreon! Welcome to PC. :)
    Have you read the rules? If not so, then please go check them out. Quite useful :)
    I LOVE Eeveelutions as well. My favourite is Umbreon :D

If you like ROM Hacking, then I suggest you go visit the Emulation corner. It's where people who ROM Hack and stuff post. :)

PC is awesome. You'll get to know some awesome people on here that you can trust. I hope to see you around Emulation since I'm there quite often. I also recommend checking out other parts of PC. You might find them interesting. :D

Have a fun time on PC! :D

Hey hey hey, Shiny! Welcome to the forum! <3

Baha, I love eeveelutions too. Honestly, who can dislike them? They're way too adorable and definitely the most unique bunch of Pokemon in the whole series. Have you accepted Sylveon as a member of the family yet? I personally think it's adorable and considering crowning her as my favorite eeveelution.. though it's a very hard choice since they're all amazing. My current favorite is Flareon. :) We have a cool fanclub dedicated to these guys and I'd recommend joining and showing everyone how big of a fan you are! Be sure to fill out the form in the first post.. once you've done that you're free to just have a great time and answer topics posted in the thread.

ROM hacking is another great interest to have because of how big it is here, so you're totally in the right place. I daresay our Emulation board is the most extensive and active place here; it's got so many tutorials and resources that it's almost mind-boggling. Do you generally just play ROM hacks or delve into creating some of your own? You'll find a lot of great things that you can take advantage of if you ever have plans to make a fangame for our wonderful members. I'll be one of the first people to take a look if you ever do pursue such (though I personally don't create hacks myself, haha).

We also have quite a lot to do even outside of hacking; only a small percentage of the forum hack as we all boast varying hobbies and interests. There are artists, writers, roleplayers, hackers/gamemakers, and even musicians around here so regardless of what you're interested in, it'll be accepted quickly. So yeah.. no worries about being shy or anything like that, all right? n~n;

Have a wonderful stay and great meeting you, Shiny! If you're ever looking for a friend then be sure to give me a shout. You seem like a fun person.

Years
    Hello! Welcome to PC! Great to have you join us.

Oh! An Umbreon fan! Yay! Umbreon is my all time favorite Pokemon. He's just so awesome, and even better in shiny form! Anyway, welcome to the forum. If you like Rom Hacking, you've come to the right place. Our large and extremely popular Emulation section of the site will satisfy all your hacking needs! There you can find all the tools and tutorials you need for hacking. You can also check out a ton of cool hacks made by our own creative members of the site! I think you'll enjoy it there, so check it out!

If you need anything do not hesitate to ask. You'll make a ton of new friends here in no time. The members here are extremely kind and helpful. Have fun (:

Shiny-Umbreon

Umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2013
    Thanks for being so nice guys
    It's great to see other fans of hacking and the eeveeultions :3

Baha, I love eeveelutions too. Honestly, who can dislike them? They're way too adorable and definitely the most unique bunch of Pokemon in the whole series. Have you accepted Sylveon as a member of the family yet? I personally think it's adorable and considering crowning her as my favorite eeveelution.. though it's a very hard choice since they're all amazing. My current favorite is Flareon.
    I think Sylveon is an awesome eeveelution, but it's going to be a bit weird because Eevee is a mostly male species and Sylveon looks like a girl I like too Flareon cause he's so fluffy and cute

Years
    Hello there Shiny Umbreon, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Looks like everyone above (including the awesome and good friend to me Cirno) has explained all we have to offer here at PC, but I came on by to welcome you personally! (: And yes, PC here does have quite the large ROM hacking community (and large community as a whole), so don't let anything here intimidate you, as it may seem really large at first! And Umbreon is super cool! If you've ever played Pokémon Colosseum or XD, the yellow spots on Umbreon's animation fade in and out, which I thought was so cool when I first saw that <3

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules here, so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble whatsoever.. the last thing we want to see here of new members is them getting an infraction onto their profile, which I'm sure is something you don't want at all :(

If you have any questions, though, please do not hesitate and feel free to contact anyone around here on staff. You'll be able to recognize staff around here because they have the bold usernames, and they would really be more than glad to help you out whenever you may need them! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Umbreon! Feel free to send me a friend request if you'd like! And you are always more than welcome to either leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever want to talk and chat with me! ^_^

Back