• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weight

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I used to be very underweight a few years ago due to medical complications, along with a fast metabolism which made it difficult to regain weight. Thankfully that all resolved and whilst I'm still underweight, it's not nearly as bad now. I'm actually happy with my weight at the moment though I wish my arms were less skinny so people would stop pointing out how thin they look. :p

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen yesterday
    205ish lbs and 6'4, I am in good shape and vaguely muscular. Hmu ;) I used to be kinda fat and then I was rail thin for a while

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
    I haven't look at my weight in a little while, but I'm pretty sure I'm somewhere between 115-120 lbs, but I'm also really short (4'10"), so my BMI strattles between good and overweight.

It's funny. My weight used to be around 100 lbs, but for some reason when I entered my sophmore year of high school, I gained more weight than I should without changing anything. I also have a pretty good metabolism and I stopped growing when I was in 5th grade, so I have no idea what happened.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    71kg and about 5'6" and have a BMI of 25.4, so i'm literally just overweight. trying to lose those few pounds in order to be in the healthy category! i've been a lil chub all my life tho so i do wonder if it's even possible for me to ever be underweight w/o doing it unhealthily :>

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I'm 6'3" so weight doesn't show up on me unless I gain a WHOLE lot of it. I got a bit comfortable in that (after losing 25kg in high school) and let myself get back up to 98kg - but I've been dieting for the past month and a bit and I'm down to 92.5kg. My goal is to get into the high 70s or very low 80s again, where I never should have let myself stray from.

I hate ending sentences with prepositions but it's nearly 4am

Back