• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird eating habits that you have?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The only strange thing I can think of is pretzel sticks and Italian dressing for me, which isn't something I do often enough for it to be a habit, but I do it enough for me to recognize it's not something I see many people do. Something I have a tendency to do when I'm eating a meal is eat the main portion of the dish last and eat each portion one by one. I also have a very hard time eating food if food is touching something that it shouldn't be touching on a plate. I also rarely eat anything with a spoon and chew things like ice cream and jello.

Oh! And I also quite like cream cheese on vegetables. I made the mistake once while getting butter out of the refrigerator and accidentally got the cream cheese. It was really good!

Last edited by a moderator:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Do sandwiches full of sprinkles count? (It's suprisingly delicious.)
    I also have a tendency to eat things one food at a time.

Generally Vegetables > Sides > Main part of the dish

Buttered Coat

I AM BUT A COAT.
    Years
  • Whenever I go to the movies, I always get popcorn and an icecream, and I always scoop icecream with my popcorn before I eat it. It tastes surprisingly good. I'm not sure if this is weird or not but I like peanut butter and banana in sandwiches too.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I can add cheese to just about anything-and eat it happily. Still, that's all I got as far as 'weird eating habits' personally goes.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I drizzle maple syrup and ketchup on my scrambled eggs and put slices of cheddar cheese on top of pickles. When I was little, I'd put ketchup on a slice of bologna and roll it up like a wrap. I don't know if this one's particularly weird, but I'll sometimes dip fries in plum or sweet & sour sauce rather than ketchup. The weirdest combinations of food often turn out to be the most delicious.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I used to eat pizza upside down when I was little, but I don't any more.

I don't have any other weird eating habits:-|

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I don't eat until my stomach aches from hunger.

oh weird stuff I eat, well any form of dessert like cake or chocolate flapjack or something, I prefer to eat the mixture. Why put it in the oven when it tastes better beforehand?

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
  • Whenever I get crackers to put in my soup, I usually eat them before they reach the soup. Then I have to find more crackers, which in turn are eaten before finding the soup. Then I start all over...

It's a vicious cycle.

Back