• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird things that make you happy

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    If you read the title, which if you are reading this you must have read the title, then you know what to talk about. An example would be this;

You know how most people like bright sunny weather. Well I sensitive eyes, so I can't really see in that kind of weather. I like it when it's cloudy out, mostly because I can see. Also, I love it when it's really windy. So a cloudy, windy day is totaly awesome to me.

Now, talk!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Probably that I like it when a cold winter breeze blows into the house for a couple of seconds...

Odd, I know. :\

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    I love rainy days actually, and I prefer a couple cloudy days here and there. A weird thing that makes me happy is the crunching sound you make when you walk in snow :D

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    Taking walks in the most awkwardest places and peanut butter I dont know is that wierd? OH and random times during the day when someone just says your name for no reason that makes me happy

Years
    I get a little thrill when I walk from one point to another, like from one room to another, and there are people around, but no one notices me. I feel... stealthy, or something.

Also, pulling my socks up nice and tight after they've started to sag a little. I like that.

and skipping stones, sticking my hand in grain, and breaking the top of crème brûlée

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Rain.
    Freezing rain.
    Not you.
    When I get a text message I wasn't expecting.
    When I get a text message saying, "I have a question.."

Ayselipera

- opening a can of soda so it makes that fizz noise.

There are a lot more, but I can't think of any. Maybe I'll edit this later~

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Hum, newly opened trading cards (haven't bought them in years :(...), the strangest (not really...) music from various animes (Kirari Takaramono is epic right now), Uhm... I'm sure there's alot more, I'm a weird person :/

Ah well, I'll be back on this one.

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
    Years
    cars :D yes I get extremly happy at cars
    I'm a bit like this:
    Me: *looks out window* sigh what a rainy day
    porshe 911 turbo passes by
    Me: oh my god look at that porshe! *screams* :D :D :D :D :D :D

lol
    on the actual weird kind of side of things I get excited at ducks
    Weird things that make you happy

look at the duck :D

MewMewXX

|| Tohru || Pokemon ||
    Years
    I like it when you haven't been aware of your breathing for ages and then you inhale really deeply, that feels so satisfying. Oh and when I can peel back the lid of the milk carton first-time, without having to pick it off round the edges, I'm like YEEESSS! ^^

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    Something to do with Curtis I think... and when I see flowers growing in the spring, seeing the baby bunnies who live in our local park..

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Also, pulling my socks up nice and tight after they've started to sag a little. I like that.
    THIS.

I also love when people are like "Can I get your opinion?" or "What do you think?"

EDIT: I thought of another one, because I'm eating chili. I LOVE the way kidney beans feel when I eat them. They just have like an awesome texture... mmm.

Last edited:

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    i get happy from seeing pics of anime characters or seeing japanese people i dont know why.i can be having the crappiest day but seeing a pic of japanese person will make me haapy again. its odd.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    Oh and when I get a random text when I am doing homework it usually distracts me and makes me happy oh and the cold breeze when its already freezing cold I dont kno why but it comforts me.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I prefer rain/snow, but very little wind. Storms are cool, too.

Also, I really like cute things; I see them and I get all warm and fuzzy, and if I was in a bad mood, I feel better. That's why my wallpaper is currently puppies.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Puppies. I know puppies are naturally cute, but it makes me so happy when they do the "squinty-eyes" face. You know, when you pet them in just the right spot or when they're sleepy and they close their eyes. It's the most adorable thing in the world.

The smell of books. I'm not sure why. There is something satisfying about it.

The sound of water also makes me happy. Either splashing in it, stepping through it, whatever. I like it.

I probably have more, but I just can't think of them right now.

Edit: Actually just thought of this while I pressed the icon to post. For whatever reason, I absolutely love the sound of old keyboards when they click-clack when you type. I love it so much. Any keyboard sound will do, but the "clackier," the better.

Edit Again: Random quotes also make me happy. Callandor's post below me (your quote in the signature) reminded me. Hahaha.

I have a few from video games and a lot from books that make me happy. I actually have a quote book full of them. Some are funny and others are more inspirational. One of them that makes me really happy is from a book called "Just Listen" by Sarah Dessen. A character says, "Silence is so freaking loud." For whatever reason, I smile whenever I think of it.

Last edited:
    Back