• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird things you are allergic to?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    What are some weird things you are allergic to? Or things that make you itchy, sneezy, ect.

I'm allergic to grass. Yes, grass. Or the stuff they use when they tend to the grounds. It makes me all itchy. And in the Summer we roll down the hill, so we roll in blankets.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    I'm alergic to some type of matresses :/ i know it's really weird lol but it only actually happened once. i was at my uncle's house and he bought these sucky matresses for us to sleep on and i got these things that looked like huge mosquito bites on my arms :/ it was horrible

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Well I'm not really sure this could be classified as a "weird" allergy, but it's definitely annoying that I am allergic to many mainstream antibiotics and other medications, which.. get's a little difficult at times xD;

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    im allergic to spicy foods :T

anything that's super hot, like curry or hot cheetos, can't eat or else i'd break out in hives and get super itchy

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I'm allergic to most of Clean and Clear's products. There's something in them that brings me out in a rash. No idea what, though, I can't pinpoint on thing from the hundreds of ingredients they have... :/

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I'm allergic to all the usual things people are allergic to, which includes: mold, cats [depending on the cat], most guinea pigs and rabbits, trees, grass, etc. My school has mold in the walls and when I tried to tell my study hall teacher she insisted there wasn't. Meanwhile I was using up the entire tissue box and trying to get her to understand that this wasn't just a cold or something.

I know someone who's allergic to apples. That really sucks ._.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I'm slightly allergic to pollen, which means I'm miserable all spring long. And then I'm miserable for summer and most of fall because I hate heat (especially wet heat, which we get here in Michigan).

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I don't know if it's weird per se, but I am allergic to it: ragweed. I think lots of people are allergic to this stuff. Idk. It friggin sucks. Always comes around late summer for me. Awful way to end the summer. :(

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I know two people who are allergic to fruit. It's not like an extremely dangerous allergy, since they can both eat fruit sometimes. They just say that it feels like eating spicy food or something. Y'know, that burning, tingling feeling. I think there is a specific type of fruit, but I can't remember.

I'm allergic to more common things. Dust, pollen, cats. Yeah.

Edit: Oh yeah! This other guy I know is allergic to Victoria's Secret brand lotion. Lol.

There are probably other lotions he's allergic to (ingredients and such), but that's the only one we've found so far.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I have a lot of common allergies, but some uncommon ones as well, like peas and many kinds of laundry detergent, and soap.

My dad is allergic to watermelons and to many of the same detergents I am XD

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    Well, I am not sure if it's uncommon but I am allergic to paper mache. Every time it comes in contact with me, I get all ichy and a rash breaks out... =/ I had to wear gloves back in elementry school when we did art projects with paper mache....

reyzn

Years
    I'm allergic to pollen, dust, and those scented soaps you can get. I literally break out in hives.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I'm allergic to pet rats. You know how people keep rats as pets? (like domestically raised) Yeah, if they crawl on my hands I break out in hives.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    That weird vik/vic stuff that people put on their necks when they have a cold. I come out in a rash :P Apart from that i am allergen freeeee ;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    I am allergic to milk... BUT only when I am sick... otherwise even drinking a gallon would not affect me at all o.o

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I'm generally allergic to dust, but I've found out that I'm also allergic to shrimps. A meal of them can itch my tongue and throat.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    Neoprene and penicillin. Penicillin is quite a common allergy, but Neoprene is just a foamy rubbery stuff. It's awfully strange.

Back