• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weirdest thing to happen on a game?

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
    Has anything weird or strange ever happen to you on a game?

The weirdest thing to happen to me on a game is i caught an Entei then i went to clone i stuffed up the cloning then i turned on the game and i had Entei in my party but it wasnt in the pokedex true story.

Last edited:

GageHamm

Absol lover
    Years
    The wierdest thing to me was playing pokemon rblue version with my old Lv.98 Blastroise then dropped it in the washing machine then put it back in my brick and saw my first you know what...XP
    I was probably around 7.

Years
    I was doing the ultimate mono-type challenge and i caught a glitched Pidgey it was level 19 didn't evolve and all it new was gust. I had to start again:(

also once i was trying to clone my Gyrados in Sliver but instead of Cloning the Gyrados i cloned the whole box >.<

Sir Sterling

The Knight in Shining Silver
    Years
    This doesn't really count, but when I had Blue and Yellow I used the Safari Zone trick to get Rare Candies and Master Balls. This caused me to find Tauros swimming in the ocean.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    The only odd event that's ever occurred to me without being intentionally forced was in FireRed when I paralysed a Spearow and it paralysed me back using its ability Keen Eye.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I'm not sure, but today, I was walking along Route 214 on my Pearl game, and it was raining. I was thinking, "wtf, it's not meant to rain here..." xD

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
    I've not really had anything 'glitchy' happen to me, but I did manage to catch Dialga, first turn, with an ordinary Pokeball! That made my day... :)

Years
    On Diamond I was walking on the water of the first lake right after starting a new game (long story) and when I had an encounter, quite a variety of hilarious glitches ensued:

1. There were two of me.
    2. The wild Pokemon were a Psyduck with no name and a shiny bunch of white pixels that looked like a 4th Generation Missingno. ;D It's name was what seemed to be hundreds of different letters overlapping as they appeared!
    3. The game acted as if I was in the Safari Zone, as my options were only to throw bait, throw a rock, throw the Safari ball or to flee.
    4. I didn't get to choose what I did! The scary floating hand (the same that Dawn uses to teach you how to catch Pokemon) appeared and chose the option to throw the ball!
    5. Both of the trainers (both me) threw a Safari Ball, but only one went the whole way - the other stopped in mid-air and kept spinning.
    6. The Psyduck was caught, but never appeared in my Box.

So bizarre. Oh, and from then onwards, every wild encounter I had in the game was a double battle and as such I couldn't catch anything. xD

Years
    emerald: in multi battle in battle tower, i found a trainer exactly the same with me in name and ID, his pokemon were my released pokemon, the only difference was that he's pokemon sailor

Ayselipera

I was once playing gold and all of the sudden the screen flashed the screen ended up looking really weird. Everything was kind of fuzzy and off. So I just turned it off and then back on and it was fine. Yeah it really wasn't anything amazing...

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    I've not really had anything 'glitchy' happen to me, but I did manage to catch Dialga, first turn, with an ordinary Pokeball! That made my day... :)

OMG that happened to me, but its was in Blue Version(i know VERY OLD) me and my cousin were battleing Mewtwo(first time) and i'm like to my cousin, just throw a pokeball even though im sure it wont get caught, then all the sudden Mewtwo was caught....me and my cousin look at each other and start laughing so hard we fell out of our chairs xD....it was epic lol

futsukushi

Duel Monsters Ambassador
    Years
    One time, in Pokemon Yellow, I encountered a shiny zubat in Mt. Moon. Just after it sparkled, my battery died.

It was my first shiny encounter too; I was only 6 years old. xD

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Screech on GSC

No ... Oh well , in Pearl I talked to a clown in Jublife TV amd he said just what Cynthia said when you battle her (The challenges you overcome ...) then I battled Clown CYNTHIA who had Cynthia'a Pokemon at low levels . Lol , true story but it was a fake Pearl game T_T :'|

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    I was battling my friend on Yellow he was using his Zapdos, but what appeared on my GBC was a Tangla with hp bars all over it...

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    I once suddenly saw a glitch Pokemon near National Park. I don't know how it happened, or why, or even if it was just a regular pokemon I had never seen(I was 7). All I can remember was that it was yellow, and was a weird shape. It wasn't like a Missingno., It was just a weird looking thing. I've always thought since then that it was a Beta Pokemon that was so embedded into the game, they just didn't take it out. It was a long time ago so...

I also found a Yanma once, when it wasn't a swarm. That's the rarest thing that ever happened to me.

Back